Chicken deficient

Calling all Pekin fans

I've been offered two buff columbian Pekins. Swoon...(can't find a smilie for that). There don't seem to be that many of them around?

They are currently 8 weeks old and I should shortly be getting a photo of them :D .

I'm hoping I can convince Him Indoors to let them remain as garden dwellers, but we'll see!

I'm still planning on adding a few more bantams to the flock in the WIR - just waiting to see what.

I've been offered two buff columbian Pekins. Swoon...(can't find a smilie for that). There don't seem to be that many of them around?

They are currently 8 weeks old and I should shortly be getting a photo of them :D .

I'm hoping I can convince Him Indoors to let them remain as garden dwellers, but we'll see!

I'm still planning on adding a few more bantams to the flock in the WIR - just waiting to see what.

Buff Colombians?.....o..m..g...I am so :mrgreen:

Google it Shabby. It's a buff Sussex without the legs :lol:

Ahhh - gasps in horror! :lol: They also have busselly pom pom tails and make cute meep meep noises like any good Pekin should.

I had even considered getting a buff Sussex bantam as I couldn't find a buff columbian Pekin before.

Sadly though, I won't be getting them after all :(:cry:

ANDREW....you are a granddaddy! One of the eggs has hatched, with 3 more being battered to pop into the world :clap:

Miracles (hatch)(hatch)(hatch)(hatch)(hatch)(hatch)

Yipee :clap: - good to read that Licquorish is still up to the task :angel:

Let's hope you get 6/6 and there are a few frizzels in there.

Keep me updated!

Andrew

Oh, that's a good hatch rate. Well done. Did you set just six eggs at the start or was that the number that were shown to be fertile at 10 days?

Everyone here is looking forward to pictures :clap:.

Andrew