Egluntyne

Strictly 2013

Mark - Felt sorry for him at the weekend- he hurt both of his knees quite badly right at the start of the show and seemed to have trouble getting down the steps. He probably also wanted this week to be his last.

Yes I saw him struggle down the stairs. He is a happy chappy even with his aches. He does make me smile.

He has lost over 4 sone in weight - he looks slimmer, but still need to lose more.

Great dancing on Saturday night. Patrick was brilliant, that was my favourite dance of the night. Abbey was good but I was also slightly confused by the full marks awarded by the judges. Susannah I thought deserved to score more than she did. And the right person went in the dance off, so all in all, a good Strictly weekend :D

It was Mark's time to go but still shed a tear. Didn't see why Craig gave Patrick eight but Natalie nine and Abbey ten. Agreed with everything Len said about Natalie's dance and I think it's time for her to go too. She just gives the same thing every week and the fakeyness of her gratitude is grating on me now. (Can you tell I'm not a fan). We'll the real competition starts now. Bring on next week.

Really enjoyed the shows this weekend, such an improvement on last weekend.

Loved Abbey's dance and I thought it was lovely to see a 'proper' Viennese waltz from Sophie. I agree with sadietoo about Natalie - there has been no 'journey' with her and even though I know she has danced well I just get no emotion from watching her dance.

It was definitely time for Mark to go, I think he and Iveta had a lovely relationship.

Really enjoyed Mark's dance but agree it was the right time for him to go. Don't think his poor old knees could have stood 2 dances next week.

I can't warm to Natalie either - regardless of her dancing experience (which irritates me no end) I find her dances really boring to watch. All technique and acting and no heart. Why does Bruno love her so and keep giving her 10's !!!!!

Craig is the only consistent judge there.

Really enjoyed Mark's dance but agree it was the right time for him to go. Don't think his poor old knees could have stood 2 dances next week.

I can't warm to Natalie either - regardless of her dancing experience (which irritates me no end) I find her dances really boring to watch. All technique and acting and no heart. Why does Bruno love her so and keep giving her 10's !!!!!

Craig is the only consistent judge there.

I agree totally. :):) would like Natalie to go!!

I think Mark has done well for the bigger person. You can exercise and dance when bigger. (Just got to watch out for the knees) lol

He's a lovely bloke and I've enjoyed watching him really get into his dancing.

Yes DM agree

also I think he has upped his profile on Strictly - no whinging he has just got on with the job not like some of others. He seems a big family man too. (really only remembered him for Nationwide adverts) :lol:

But like him for his happy attitude. Well done to Mark.