Egluntyne

Strictly 2013

Lens reasons were right but his comments were well out of order. Natalie does not write the choreography. I couldn't take my eyes off Artemis in the swingathon :lol:

Abby was best for me until she opened her mouth :roll: her dance was magical.

Suzanna and Ashley for the dance off I reckon

I did not enjoy Natalie's dance at all,although I know technically it was good.This is the point I think when they are all good it gets down to personalities.i would like Natalie to go but I think it's more because I haven't warmed to her :( Agree with excellent previous definition of swing a thon.I would like Abbey to be in finals,I think she has progressed really well each week.

I too thought that Len was out of order, and how could he possibly say that Natalie was in jeopardy after her dance? Her dancing was brilliant, even if the choreography was not to Len's liking - and he shouldn't penalise her for that, it is up to Artem to get that right.

So much has been made of her dancing training etc, but there have been several contestants in the past with similar background and training - Kara and Denise for instance - and it shouldn't be held against her. I hope she gets to the final because I love watching the two of them dance.

I think it will be Ashley and Susannah in the dance off, and, hopefully, Susannah to go.

I've only just caught up with this week's episode What happened with the swingathon? Really didn't see anything from Natalie that was deserving of her survival. It's almost like that had to keep her in until the end after Len's outburst . Also didn't like the paso at all. Actually that's a fib. Liked Artem's paso :D

I'm so disappointed that Susanna was not in the dance off - her AT was just embarrassing. I couldn't even remember anything about Natalie's dance - apart from loving her dress. I love Artem but he really should choreograph the dance properly if it's supposed to be in hold for a certain amount of time.

Really enjoyed Ashley, Patrick and in particular Abbey. Such a beautiful VW.

Shame that Ashley went, it should have been Susanna.

Very close tonight, the standard is very high. I still can't warm to Abbey or her partner, but her dancing is elegant and so graceful, they are so in time with each other, so enthralling to watch. I think that she should be the overall winner.

I have voted for Susanna tonight, because although she can be a bit messy sometimes, she is so entertaining to watch. I think that Patrick is a lovely guy, but just not quite as entertaining and for that reason I would like to see, the other four in the final. Susanna should however be the first to be eliminated in the final unless she ups her game.

So looking forward to next week's final, ED will be home hopefully, so we will all be together, but I will be so sad when it is all over for another year, it lights up the long winter nights for me.

Finally and somewhat begrudgingly have to admit that I saw a dance from Natalie that I liked tonight but for me the dance of the evening was Sophie's paso. And I liked her American Smooth too. Very Audrey Hepburn . Still think the judges aren't seeing what I'm seeing when Abby dances. Her legs just look wrong somehow. Too stiff a bit like Barbie dancing. Didn't think Susannah's foxtrot deserved 10s but I can't help liking the girl and I would like to see her go through. I'd like Natalie to go personally but not enough to actually vote for anyone :oops:

I was disappointed in Patrick too - that just wasn't his dance, and it wasn't choreographed to bring out his strengths :(

I did think at the end that the judges could have gone back and done a rethink on their marking; it didn't seem consistent. Much as I like Susannah, her dance wasn't good, and she was marked more for it than some other dancers who I thought did better.

Patrick's expression was so goofy while dancing, I agree it wasn't his dance.

Sophie's paso had me spellbound. I was so caught up in the character I never noticed her arms, she was so convincing. Abby was fabulous again but the winner was Brendon's paso jacket. Wow!