Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

I was reading back through the posts and at first glance it looks like Valkyrie has a particularly harsh method for dealing with manflu. 

Screenshot_20190210_102449.jpg

• Haha 2

🤪 What was I on!!!:lol:  But thinking about it - yep, guaranteed to bring OH into self-imposed solitary confinement whenever chicken things need sorting and it needs 2 of us.  Peace on one hand but man flu . . . weldmesh over the bedroom door and egg boxes to make it sound proof!  Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We lost Snap this afternoon. Treat man was certain she’d been there when he let them out and I was pretty sure she’d been there when I shut them in at night but now, at corn o clock, nowhere to be seen. I crashed through the undergrowth but no sign of her, went for a walk down the footpath but not far thinking ‘well if she’s not in the garden she’s gone’. Then a phonecall from OH - ‘She’s here! I don’t know where she came from but she’s here!’. Well in that case she can only have been doing one thing. And a fingertip search of ‘the jungle’ eventually led to the find below!

5091FD9A-40C0-4D77-9CF7-4C27F43F9DD6.jpeg

C0CD9652-2AC0-4FD0-96C4-B8C721D6F90F.jpeg

• Like 3

Clever little girl!   I seem to remember that happening to someone else and the first sign was Madam reappearing with lots of little chicks following along! 

Edited by Patricia W