Couperwife

I'd just like to make an announcement...

Don't panic, it won't last. :lol:

thank heavens for that :lol::lol:

I told Kev the other day about my cleaning antics...

he responded with... "and long may it last" :lol::lol::lol::roll::lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x

I remember that one too Cathy, and the decorating fetish as well. I thought it was your body subconsciously knows that you're going to get bother all done when the baby is small. :wink:

With regards to the above post. It definitely is not me who is having the baby! :shock: Just to save any confusion!!! Phew!

Emma.x

Sorry Emma, you're crafthunnypie not hunnypie....apologies for any confusion :wink::lol:

Oh, right, well if laying an egg brings on a cleaning frenzy, perhaps I'd better lay one!!!!! :lol::shock::lol:

Not overly practical in my case, since I've only got half the necessary "raw materials" so to speak :oops: , but could do with catching the cleaning bug!!!

Says the beginning of April on her announcement......watching this space. :D

Mmm, she did mention a due date of 3rd April on another thread, I think :think:

She must be otherwise engaged at the moment :wink:

From what I have read on her Facebook wall, baby was due yesterday! If it's anything like my eldest, it'll be another 9 days :wink:

I've been in touch with her on fb. Think she was being taken in yesterday, but baba was still hanging on in there. It's been rather quiet from Cathy today on fb - so perhaps something is happening? :anxious:

Emma.x

Both mine were late. Very late! But Cathy's must be a girl waiting for the right time for making an entrance in style!

All this silence and waiting is agony, I never thought all you wonderful people would creep into my life so much that I am finding myself worrying and waiting anxiously for news of a baby I will only read news about on a forum page.

I guess all you Omleteers are now classed as my extended family..

Come on Baby we are waiting.