Chickabee

Tom from Omlet

Recently I have been having probs loging on - I think its updates on the comp which occur every so often and mess loads of things up! :roll:

Tom has been brilliant - responding on a Saturday afternoon when he really should have been putting his feet up, bless him :clap: I was so surprised to hear from him, having e-mailed and then not expected to hear from him toll the following Monday!

Thanks Tom; you do a great job :dance:

Ha ha. Well I seem to remember a few years back, us Omlet ladies having a thing for Simon's bum! He advertised some Omlet pants you see & works for Omlet.

Emma.x

I still have the original signed picture of Simon in his pants up on my office wall at work :oops::oops::oops:

It is a very fine bottom :lol:

Ha ha. Well I seem to remember a few years back, us Omlet ladies having a thing for Simon's bum! He advertised some Omlet pants you see & works for Omlet.

Emma.x

I still have the original signed picture of Simon in his pants up on my office wall at work :oops::oops::oops:

God! I remember going over to The Mothership to collect that for you!

I have had the pleasure of seeing Simon's bum in real life (clothed of course) and it does look wonderfully pert :wink: Mind you, all the lads are grown up, married and dads now, so probably more sober than they used to be.

Emma.x

Crikey! I obviously missed out on this completely! Ermm.........any change of posting said pic :oops: