Egluntyne

Omleteers fit for 2014

Not planning any sort of regime as yet. Just struggling with getting through each day atm, this weather is killing me and my buddy Mr Arthr itis . So when things improve and I can walk about with more ease ....I may get out and just walk a bit more , too busy living with heat packs , lotions and potions.

But I'm thinking of All of you and will be very supportive in All you do .

Happy New Year to All.

Good for you Egluntyne.

Circuit training starts back tonight, so that will be telling after 3 weeks off :roll: I am looking to get strict with what I eat and getting better value from my exercise time... I have circuits on a Monday for an hour, then half an hour in the gym on a Wednesday while I wait to pick up Madam - that's all the time I can spare in the week, so I need to make it work harder.

I was going to start the couch to 5k this weekend but found out one of the dogs has chewed through the cable on the treadmill :roll: I really struggle to run without music, I struggle to run with music :lol: our lanes are pretty much single track and I know a few runners have had accidents with cars.

I do start another course of pilates tonight though aswell as my regular one on a Tuesday so two of those a week, plus general day to day animal stuff will have to do for now.

Lost 4lbs on weight watchers and OH has lost 5. Trying to walk as much as poss. ES 18 enjoys rubbing it in that he can eat what he wants and enjoyed 4 mini pittas and taramasata + tomatos and olives for lunch whilst mum had tablespoon of low fat humous and 2 slices of toast. If they hadnt have been there I would've done what the cat does and lick the plate :shock: My jeans keep falling down. :roll: Joys of trying to lose wt.

had a meal out last night and spent the time discussing pro points. Decided Chinese too many calories so went Turkish. had a chicken kebab and rice and humongous salad which we bought home in a doggy bag and 1 glass of vino. Yup I like to live a little. :lol: Suspect the minute piece of Baklava we didnt order with the coffee will have put the 4lbs back on. I do think my stomach as shrunk as I couldnt finish my meal. Today spent 1 hour cleaning out the rank Somme aka chicken run - but need to walk. I do like a goal at the end of my walks - a skinny latte in Costas.