Egluntyne

Omleteers fit for 2014

I'm a loser - 11stone 8 today (was 12stone 5) and OH is 14st 6. wahaay. Last week i gained a pound and the WW website said "oh dear you seemed to have put weight on" - yeah ok - OH heard me chuntering at it. Sign of age talking to machinery. Tried on an old Laura Ashely skirt - size 14 but cant do zip up yet. Hey ho hopefully in time. Well done you runners - i prefer a brisk walk as back is kernacker noodled.

Went spinning on Friday evening, first one since 18th December :shock: It was extremely difficult. It was measuring time at Curves last week. I have lost inches in the last month. 2 inches from my jelly belly, 2 inches from my hips and 2 inches from my thighs. 1\4 inch from my boobs, 1/2 inch from my waist and I forget what my arms measured but they were the same as last month. Weight and BMI were the same as last month.

My goals for February are to fit in another spinning session during the week and if the mornings are light enough cycle to work.

Well done to everyone who is either losing weight, inches or keeping themselves moving :clap:

I think I will rename thread "omleteers fat for 2014" :lol: put on a pound due to inactivity cos I was ill and now had a bit of low fat birthday cake - probably another pound on. :lol: Now full of cold. YS 12 was not impressed with my WW birthday cake (3 points) - it was coffee and vanilla marble cake and was delish. He was doing a running commentary on sedentary rocks whilst messing with his piece :roll: Hey ho back to walking this week. OH is doing well now 14st 3lb and enjoying being a loser and gloating. :twisted:

Well done ANH :D

No exercising for me after a bit of a health scare at Curves the day after I last posted in this thread. The heart rate machine showed that my heart rate was 190 :shock: . Two ECG's told a different story and my heart rate is perfectly normal :D just waiting for results from a blood test for Thyroid problems which can raise heart rates. GP has told me to get back on my bike :D so I will be cycling to work tomorrow. If the blood test comes back negative for Thyroid problems I will be back to

Spinning on Friday :D

I'm still walking off the fat. I aim to walk 30miles a week. It's more marching on the spot so is quite energetic and is having a nice effect on my waist. My legs are strong and bouncy now- a bit like Tigger.

Has anyone else found the following website good for motivation?

Tools to keep you Active- it's an interactive map across America and you can log in your running/walking/cycling miles. You can set your weekly goals and request an email if you don't make it, you can team up with other people'crossing' America and whenever you log in your mileage you can see a photo of where you are. I started using it in January and am about a third across Virginia. I enjoy it.

Am now down to 11 stone 6. I thought I'd feel full of energy but anything but after having shingles and now I've got another cold. Not encouraged by the look of Fergie who has lost weight and looks somewhat wrinkled :shock: well meaning friends (pah) have said if you lose too much you'll look haggered. And finally got a belt for the jeans which slip down. I cant be the only woman who is an inbetween size - too big for a 12 but a 14 sorta hangs - hense a 13??? Oh well onwards and upwards.

So there we are weekly weight in - in the bedroom - out come the weight watchers scales - OH jumps on in his boxers and shock horror the number comes up 195 :shock: Now this is worrying as he was 13 stone 9 at last weight in. 195kg would be humongous so what has happened. YS 12 has altered back button to pounds as hes a WWE fan (wrestling for those not in the know) and was having a pound weigh in to see if hes ready to go in the ring :lol: Phew sighs of relief all round. This wt loss thing aint all its cracked up to be.

I feel like I'm cheating a bit posting on here as I've not been doing exercise but I have been losing weight and do plan to get fitter in 2014.

I've been doing Cambridge Weight Plan since 6th January and so far, Week 9 (had 2 weeks off on holiday), I've lost 4stone 2lbs :D

I started thinking about it back in October, spoke to them about it and actually started in January.

I know its an extreme diet and the hardest part is maintaining it afterwards but so far, its working for me :D