Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Spent all day Monday in the garden, went to work on Tuesday (I work a minimum of 2 days a week, one fixed and the rest to suit either me or staffing levels) for once it worked out that I spent the worst weather day at work, that doesn't normally happen. Also was doing indoor jobs yesterday until late afternoon, then we went to our allotment and had a fabulous evening, the sun came out properly after quite a lot of cloud during the day, and it was really warm. :D

Gorgeous fresh morning here with bright sunshine and already 17 degrees in the sun. :D

It's been a glorious weekend, spent most of it gardening 8)

A nice start to the day here but we're due some showers from lunchtime. I think that's the end of the hot spell, shouldn't grumble really, just hope it's not too long before the next one :pray:

Provided that clothing is smart and isn't too revealing, I think you should be able to wear whatever is comfortable in hot weather. :(

Felt quite chilly overnight here because we had a stiff cool breeze, I threw the bedroom windows open wide after the sun went down and had a lovely cool room by bedtime. It still feels cool in the breeze this morning.

YD was moaning that it was took hot to sleep last night but she never willingly opens her windows, she says that the flies get in, not surprised with the state of her room. :roll: