Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Playing Hokey Cokey with the washing today as it keeps clouding over :roll: Water but nearly empty so need a bit of sky water for thirsty veggies!

I've been hoping for rain too as all 3 of my water butts are just about empty too.

It was 23deg when I went to bed last night, and really humid too. Much cooler this morning, and less muggy.

Another scorching day here.

Weather station was reporting 30deg in the shade yesterday and it felt like it!!

Our garden is as dry as a bone. A few showers would be lovely and then more sunshine please :D

Hi mullehunter, waving back :D

Nice to hear of another omleteer down this neck of the woods!

Are you up in the north of the county like me or down in the pointy end?

Bright, clear and a cool 10deg this morning, I really thought we'd get rain last night, but it managed to avoid dropping on us.

I'm in the middle - pretty urban chicken keeping as far as this part of the world goes - small back garden in Bodmin :|

Big enough for some chooks though, most importantly! :D

Cloudier here this morning and not so hot.

The weatherman has said that the rain comes tomorrow... a wet weekend forecast too. Great for the garden but hope it doesn't last for too long :talk2hand:

We have rain!

Heavy rain too which is struggling to soak into the parched earth.

I'm looking forward to an evening off watering duties and just spent a happy few minutes in the WIR listening to the water buts slowly filling :D

Cloudy but dry here at the mo, though rain forecast for overnight. Last weekend I forecast it would rain on Friday - we ordered garden furniture and a BBQ, which is being delivered tomorrow - I said to DH that that would be the end of the good weather. Sorry, all my fault!

Yes it's covered and their cat box house is open at the front during the day so they can shelter in there too - just a bit of a shock to them :wink:

DRops of rain here yesterday evening, bucketing this morning, but still quite warm. Perversely, I am quite enjoying the odd bit of rain!

Still waiting for Summer to arrive here :(

Cycled to work wearing a fleece jacket, scarf and gloves this morning.

Dry but a stiff cold wind blowing. 12c at the moment. Heard on the radio there have been reports of ground frost locally.

Will probably light the stove again tonight, third night running this wéek.

Well, despite a couple of heavy showers, we didn't get much rain in the end; I have 3 water butts, lined to overflow into one another. The first one is barely half full.

We've had loads of rain... nearly all the butts are full.

There have been patches of sunshine too but when the showers come they're very heavy :shock:

Having a combination of the two at the moment!

Much cooler last night, nice first thing this morning, but it's trying to rain now.

We have a locale steam rally nearby this weekend (one of the biggest in the country) and I'm hoping to go tomorrow, weather permitting.