Daphne

So how is the season so far?

2 hours ago, Christian said:

About 30 mins away towards the A303😀😀

My friend lives in Ludgershall.

Are you near there ?

She is desperate for a cream tea.

Our birthdays are a week apart in February (plus a year)  so it could be something to celebrate when we are allowed to go out again. 

I’m in Weyhill! You’re literally just down the road. Sadly I don’t think I’ll be open in February at this rate. Hoping to open again in March, subject to Government rules....😀

8 hours ago, Christian said:

I’m in Weyhill! You’re literally just down the road. Sadly I don’t think I’ll be open in February at this rate. Hoping to open again in March, subject to Government rules....😀

Consider a table booked for sometime in the future then 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mullethunter said:

I’ve ordered 2 lots of seeds so far and will have one more order to do. Here’s the prettiest list...

That’s one pretty list! Your garden will be one flower bomb!

• Like 1

Those all sound lovely @mullethunter

Really like the name of the Magic Roundabout one, and I was going to say the Macaroni Rosso one, but when I just checked how to spell it, I realised it says Marconi :lol:

I found a Nicotiana growing in my front garden the other day, really quite pretty. No idea how it got there or why it is flowering in the middle of winter. I bought a packet of seeds because I thought if it could grow by itself in harsh conditions, then it must be easy to grow in a seed tray.

• Haha 1

Lovely list!  I also like the look of the Magic Roundabout sunflower, its really attractive and a bit different.  Purity is an excellent cosmos, which you may already know.  Its tall, strong and free flowering.  I think you order seeds like I used to, ie loads and loads, but then sanity kicks in and you park the list for a bit, and only actually buy them if you think you can justify the cost to yourself!

• Thanks 1