patsylabrador

chickens, doughnuts & two more pictures

I just did a proper lol at that. That's the look I get when I see a box of Krispy Kreme's appear in the office too ;-)

I hate to be a parrty pooper, but fat and sugar are not good for hens. Bit like humans in that regard!

IMG_201406259620_zpser5eyzce.jpg

The previous picture is something new they are trying. Ignore DD who was trying to hide. This picture - I decided to green recycle Hermione.

There's no way they would get a whole doughnut Egluntyne, I am far too greedy!

Mine love getting in the green recycling bags too! They often find spiders in there which they chase around and terrorise a bit, cackling like little witches, before pulling it limb for limb :evil:

Despite the diet I finished off some dark chocolate this am that I purchased to make chocolate fondants for the boys. I had hoovered so felt after my work out I deserved a treat. I have never had a Krispy Kreme donut. I am deprived. :boohoo:

Oh Ali's Girls, you have got to try them. There's a glazed one with raspberry filling, it's to die for :roll:

Yummy best doughnuts ever. :D My local Tesco has the bakery for south central area as part of the store so you can smell them cooking, and watch them being iced and sprinkled. I've worked out if I buy one with coffee whilst I'm shopping I don't have to share or have guilt cast upon me. :lol:

I never had a Krispy Kreme doughnut

From looking at that website, the nearest store to me that sells them is 75 miles away!

Krispy Kremes are amazing! When I was a student in Birmingham there was a KK bakery in selfridges and we used to at lunchtime to see if the red light was on cause then it was BOGOF! :shock: My friend liked them so much she had them on little cake plates on the tables at her wedding reception. Everyone ate so many we all forgot about the wedding cake!