chickencam

Strictly Come Dancing 2014 *May contain spoilers.

Well, the cast of celebrities seems to be divided between really good performers and absolutely dire ones with very little in between; there's a virtual queue at the bottom of people who really need to go, and in some cases (Judy Murray, Irish lady and the DJ) who really don't seem to be enjoying the experience. In the DJ's defence, he looks to be very pigeon toed, so that doesn't help.

However, there were some really excellent performances tonight, and early in the show for such promise.

Agree DM,the standard is amazing there are so many excellent dancers it's hard to see how much better they will get,they already look like professionals.I do feel sorry for Judy Murray.She is probably a perfectionist and so wants to be perfect but comes across so tense.I think she will survive a bit longer as I think Anton has a core of followers who vote for him.The DJ and Mrs Browns wife will be next I think

I don't have a problem with Jennifer leaving, Scott or Judy next. I am not warming to Simon and I am not fond of Christina but he shouldn't have been in the dance off.

Sorry i didn't like Donny, he is too fake and shouldn't have been giving out 9s and 10s, those dances were good but not that good.

Some really sublime dancing there - beautiful performances from so many celebrities.

Scott and Judy are just so out of their depth... poor Scott just has no natural aptitude for dancing at all, not his fault and it must be so hard for him. I've never been a fan of Judy, but she's rather disadvantaged in this competition as she's the only person there who isn't in the entertainment business and doesn't have the necessary 'performance' persona/skills to project herself. I think she's also naturally quite shy out of her natural arena.