Today I got a proper good look at my Eglu Go and noticed two marking for "Webcam".

It looks like there are two screw mount points!? Does anyone use these? What webcam is used/recommended?

Looks exciting !

I don't know. The outing points might be just generic and there no specific camera. Also, there is a fair chance that the work of webcams has moved on since the Cube was design.

I have been looking at the Tenvis Wireless Security Camera Web Cams. Especial the battery operated versions so I do't need to run wires for power. Amazon have some around £30. One thing I could not always find was how close they focused. As they are security cameras they might not have that good focus close up, which will be needed for inside the Cube. So, Interested in anyone who has used one or similar.

I was wondering about the webcam holes, too. Does anyone have anything to add to this 2014 topic? Do you have a webcam in the coop? Is it worth having one?

I briefly had a camera in the Go when we used it for a broody and chicks. Not really necessary for other times though.

I bought a Tenvis IP camera like the one linked above and another cheaper camera with infra red night vision which we used for theatre work.