Christian

What have you all been making...part two...

Ooh gorgeous quilt! Well done you. :clap:

Er don't know where the famous people came from - I don't know any! :lol: I wonder why you can't see the bun?

I've finished the quilting - binding to do now but I'm also decorating and gardening so it'll have to wait it's turn again! It looks a bit better now I've ironed off the marker pen. I can see some awful stuff on there but some not quite so awful stuff too, but when I stand back and look at it as a whole piece then the bad bits seem to disappear. Lots of knotty bits on the back - I don't know quite how to stop that - I seem to run fine for ages and all of a sudden it skips. :think: The bobbin seemed fine - plenty of thread on there. Bobbin area cleaned out regularly, tension seems OK. It's a mystery! To me anyway!

I had to rescue the bun from my mum when I showed her - she wouldn't stop playing with it! :roll::lol:

Wow beautiful quilt and lovely points 8) It's a really good quilt especially with that border :D

Scarf is pretty as well Catstails and Valkyrie wow your bunnies are adorable. I'm so impressed.

What a treat logging on here tonight!

Ooh it is pretty. Love the Celtic style wings. :clap:

I'm going back to the alpaca place on Wednesday to "help" - probably more like hinder - with the shearing and the sorting of the fibres. Figure that's the only way I'll learn is by feeling the difference.

Oh that is just beautiful. Well done.

I have a suri fleece drying off in the greenhouse! It was given to me while I "helped" out with fleece sorting today. Loved it. But a lady brought in her 3 boys to be sheared, all suris, and they are flock guards. She hasn't lost one lamb to foxes since having the alpacas, but she didn't want the fleece! So Mary-Jo said I could have one to play with. Awesome!!!! I'm so grateful. Although now I'm going to have to get some carders! :lol:

Fleece dried nicely so it's bagged ready for picking at. I do need to wash it - the alpaca was white - the fibre is er grey! So a little on the dusty side. I've just bought some hand carders off ebay. Oh dear - hubby said "heyyyy you are shopping!" It was another accident! :lol:

You have been very busy - cant wait to see your quilts. I am on a go slow - frozen shoulder here which is very painful - trying to exercise it better!.

Try and get some physio to help you and some nice strong painkillers to help you sleep and if you need to, an operation sooner rather than later.

I went through it last year and only the operation was what saved me after a year and a half of agony.

It has just started - on the painkillers and hoping someone will inject it for me as I have had that done before - I have exercised on and off all day and its a lot better tonight but in the mornings its dreadful. Have the doctors tomorrow and see what she comes up with - 2 weeks till my holiday!!!

It has just started - on the painkillers and hoping someone will inject it for me as I have had that done before - I have exercised on and off all day and its a lot better tonight but in the mornings its dreadful. Have the doctors tomorrow and see what she comes up with - 2 weeks till my holiday!!!

I really hope it gets better soon for you.

Make your self a cocoon to sleep in with your poorly shoulder cushioned with a pillow wedged underneath your shoulder and one of those triangle support pillows helps too.

I really hope it gets better soon for you.

Make your self a cocoon to sleep in with your poorly shoulder cushioned with a pillow wedged underneath your shoulder and one of those triangle support pillows helps too.

Thank you I will try that.

I've been side tracked somewhat. Decorating aside, I've carded some wool. Whoohoo, it worked and wasn't too bad. And then I've been cutting fabric for making more blocks like the one I made a little while back as a tester. I dunno, suddenly the light went on and it was ooooh now I get it! And then my stupid finger seemed to get in the way of the rotary blade. Oopsie! Not too bad, luckily it's mostly just thick skin there but I'm sporting a plaster to make sure it doesn't catch on anything. :roll: