Christian

What have you all been making...part two...

Ouch, that sounds a bit painful! Well done on the quilt, looks lovely - they must be quite large squares, that looks very effective.

That bag is great, Kinsk, I'm not sure I'd have the patience to do all those rows! I've been busy making stuff but not managed to post any pics lately.

I have tried selling handmade stuff and as Bluekarin says, people just don't appreciate the work that goes into something. I have a friend who makes lace and she did some beautiful Christmas decorations last year but hardly sold any - mass-produced stuff is so cheap and available.

We did a felted swap a while ago. It would be fun to do that again in the new year. I've done wet felting and used it in pictures and appliqué. Then felted stones as per Rosie's website, they make good paperweights. Also done some needle felting, picture and Kirsty Allsops Robin. Other fibres look great when caught in when wet felting. You're making me want to have another go :D

We did a felted swap a while ago. It would be fun to do that again in the new year. I've done wet felting and used it in pictures and appliqué. Then felted stones as per Rosie's website, they make good paperweights. Also done some needle felting, picture and Kirsty Allsops Robin. Other fibres look great when caught in when wet felting. You're making me want to have another go :D

Ooooh goody another swap :D

I'm happy to organise it in January/February if you would like to do one :D