Christian

What have you all been making...part two...

Not too long, but I have a holiday now anyway. And most of it is very straightforward crocheting.

I got a bit carried away at the Festival of Quilts (super this year by the way) and ended up buying an Accuquilt Go!  Nicely discounted too.  There seemed to be less classes going on the ground floor and the walkways seemed much more roomy.  In fact it was a much more pleasant experience than last year.  I drove but got in early - did all my shopping in a short time and had more time to look at the quilts after dumping my booty back in the car.  Didn't get to see it all - you really need a couple of days for that - or more.  Met one lady from the North Hampshire Quilters that pounced on me!  And then someone called me before I carried on walking by in my own little world - our very own Plum!  Lovely to see you dear lady! 

No excuses for having a ton of scraps left over now.:$

Just something else for you to pack!  Was lovely seeing you all of a sudden appear in front of me like a friendly vision.  I can't wait to get back on sunday, I'll take my purse this time, what an idiot!  A number of stalls have packets put away for me. 

I loved it this year, there were so many inspiring quilts and I had one of mine there.  I never saw anyone looking at it but that was fine, I was more terrified that when I saw it the cat pee and my attempt to cover up the colour runs would show but it looked good.  Someone posted a pic of it on facebook which was exciting ( I know I'm sad xD)