Christian

The Weather Thread #9

Dull and grey but then it started to rain too :( Not forecast so made me really grumpy :roll:

I feel permanently cold - went to be last night then got up again 20 mins later and put on socks and my fleece dressing gown which I then slept in all night. Alarm clock temp said 20 degrees and duvet is 12 tog but I simply couldn't get warm! Oddly it feels colder when the weather is damp even if the thermometer says the same!

grey and damp again here this morning the mist came down late morning air temp was warm but the mist had a chill in it, this afternoon it was cold enough for a coat but to warm for a coat type of afternoon. stated to go chilly about 3:30 pm

but at least it's dry enough to start to dry the garden out just in time for the rain early nest week :x:lol:

same here nice sunny day bitter cold in the morning but quite nice when the wind dropped mid day but it had turned cold about 4ish when I went to put the mob away mind it must have been warmer as they didn't spend at the FR time queuing up to stand by the back door step. the only spot this time of year that get sun best part of the day when it's out