Christian

The Weather Thread #9

Wind here is almost back to normal, sun still out and temperature has dropped a couple of degrees. Some clouds gathering now.

you've got some more cloud on it's way but I don't think it's going to drop any water on anywhere soon as it's already starting to brake up here at it looks like the wind speed at cloud height is a look faster than at roof top height but I think it's going to be a patchy cloudy or sunny morning

Rain - AGAIN! Has been pouring all morning here; have decided against my route round the village. Last time I did it in the rain a car went past at great speed (in a 30 limit!) and completely soaked me. Whatsisname's Law that I was just at the halfway point so had to carry on for another mile and a half soaked to the skin and fuming.

Forecast grim for tomorrow too :twisted:

A miserable day here. Has rained on and off all day. Sometimes the rain was mixed with snow. The forecast on my phone had said snow for most of the day. Fortunately we didn't get that. Sleet and heavy rain forecast for tomorrow. Just what we don't need.

Our drive is already like a mud bath. It was a nice gravel drive when we moved in but it is now just mud in parts.

Chrissie

Spent the weekend in the Forest of Dean - rain both days and a little snow over last night. Horrible drive back though - pouring rain, thick fog and loads of surface water most of the way, making visibility very poor. There was snow alongside the road and wet snow down the middle of the roads between Stow and Chipping Norton; was glad to get home!

S-s-s-s-s-stop that, kid! Please! S-T-O-P, stop! You're rockin' the forest!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

My mother: "we have nice days and then we get a day of rain to spoil it."

Me: "we have horrid wet and windy days with one day of sun now and again."

It's a paddy field at the bottom of the garden - but it's becoming quite boggy on the front lawn too! Thank goodness we are on a hill!

Got absolutely soaked walking home from my school job at lunch time.

Thank goodness for my waterproof coat :D although my trousers were another matter.

At least the wind had died down though when I left.

And for a change, thanks to all the cars that actually drove around the puddles next to the pavement, instead of through them :clap::clap: