Sign in to follow this  
Grandmashazzie

Murder

Did anyone watch this drama on Beeb 2 ? It had a really different format. The characters looking at camera and talking to the viewer. I can't decide whether I liked it.

Me neither. Didn't watch it but was in thread like a shot. Juicy bit of gossip I thought. Must give it a look. Loving Happy Valley . like a good murder mystery. Wish I'd done forensics.

The other thing I enjoyed (prob wrong word) was Stag BBC2 this evening. Dark comedy - good to have something to watch on a Saturday evening. Bit gruesome.

I've loved it, really disappointed it has finished, I enjoyed series 1 too. I think Sarah Lancashire is excellent, also think she is great in Last Tango in Halifax, when is that on next? Another cracking drama

I loved Trapped too. I've read that there's probably going to be a second series :)

The new Scandi drama also looks good, 'Follow the Money'.

We started watching Stag but, sadly, it failed to grip us! Since then its had very good reviews :roll: I do like Jim Howick (the best one in Horrible Histories!!) and really WANTED to enjoy it but find that, if something doesn't grab within the first 15 mins, its probably not going to!

And others . . .just discovered Thirteen on BBC iplayer,sadly I have missed beginning of Icelandic drama,only from episode 3 on I player. Is there anywhere you can catch up? I tried YouTube but could only find trailers.