Luvachicken

Xmas swap 2016 - last posting date 11/12/16

I have pass the parcel! There is inside wrapping paper and a little gingerbread man tag that says I can iron him! Poor little man. :lol: Now where to start? This end? No that end?

Middle! Then ends.

Unroll . . . drum roll . . . and . . .

It's a bag with funky chickens all over it! Brilliant! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you my little Secret Santa. Hubby said "oooh that's good!"

Mwah xxxxxxxxx

Edited to add will take photos when it's a bit better lighting!

We are only just up in our house :oops:

Thank you very much to my secret swap for making me a very pretty scarf - can't think of it's proper name, it's a joined up scarf, is it a snood or something ?,

It is perfect for school and will keep me very toasty. It also matches my coat very well.

Hidden inside the scarf was a crocheted Christmas pudding with a chocolate orange inside.

That will go down well later :lol:

Very, very well made so thank you again secret swap :D:D

Will post photos soon.

I got a lovely mouse shaped angel to adorn my tree! It's great! I didn't have an angel yet. iPoes was eying it, but it made it safe to the tree. :wink:

Also got a craft bag lined with a fabric with motorcycles on it! It had a pair of thread clippers and measuring tape. Will make photo's in a bit.

Thank you secret swappee! :D:clap:

Thank you so much to my secret Swapee.

I got a beautiful knitted hat, scarf and socks complete with optional Pom Pom, a knitted robin for my tree and some malteser mini reindeer. :dance::dance::dance: I love it all, such lovely warm red colours.

Will post photos shortly.

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you luvachicken for organising the swap.

Thank you to my not too secret Santa - my box contained lots of beautifully crocheted baubles and chickens. Very pleased with them and will take a photo and post as soon as I get a moment. DH was impressed too!

Beautiful colours, many many thanks x

Thank you my secret Santa I received a fabulous crocheted wreath in pretty colours with straggly flowers and threads and some fingerless long gloves also chocheted in chunky red and green, lovely for chicken wrangling these cold mornings. My silly family said they were oven gloves :roll: I love them!

I'll post photos later.

Thank you again

Love the mouse Angel and bag :D

Thank you to my Secret Santa!

I received a beautiful cosmetics bag plus a pouch for - I'm assuming - make up brushes or glasses (both of which I have!) and also some lovely Lindt chocolates.

LOVE them!

I'll get a photo as soon as possible.

Thank you! Xxxx

A massive thank you to my swapee, I have two quilted placemats that are absolutely wonderful I love them I am most envious of the skill of the sewer. I also got an ornament for the tree that is hanging in pride of place.

I will try to attach photos if my eldest can help if not I might need to email them to someone to post for me.

I can't iterate enough how blown away with the craftmanship.....love it. :D

Sorry - couldn't get internet connection for ages this afternoon. I have a gorgeous chicken necklace and earrings and a lovely tree ornament. And there might have been some Lindor chocolates... shhh ... I'm not telling anyone about those!

I will post pics soon. Thank you so much, secret swapper.

I shall post a photo later, but thank you to my secet santa for my amazing christmas trees :D and my chocolate snowballs (yet to eat them, but I am sure they won't last long :wink: )

P1090898c_zps4eirhgmv.jpg

P1090896c_zpsczukgzu0.jpg

Here is my beautiful scarf. It will be perfect for the cold weather that is coming.

And I love the Christmas pudding.

Very, very clever :clap::clap:

Thank you so very much to my secret swap :D

What fabulous makes, well done people. :clap:

Sorry to be slow I'm finding photobucket so unfriendly now it's impossible to resize so I'm going to try and do that before uploading and see if it's any easier. Be back!!

My naughty girl has got her beady eyes on it but it's high on the wall. She's still occupied taking down the Christmas tree and trying to destroy the bunting and decorations I'm making for my grandsons birthday cake :lol::lol::lol:

A lot of talented people on here :clap: here

I'm struggling with photobucket so hope this worksIMAG1222_zpsafotxlq2.jpg

And below on my very messy tree

IMAG1223_zps30ewakai.jpg

Sorry, I can't seem to resize them :oops:

I absolutely love them - there are 4 chicks and 8 baubles if I counted right. The cats admire them too...

Thanks for organising and to my clever swapee.

Here we are - mine's in use already by transporting books back upstairs to my sewwwwwwwwwwwwwwing rooooooom! :lol: Can never have enough bags I say! And I agree naughty photobucket saying try again all the time arghhh!

20161228_092603_zps18q6v3om.jpg

Lots of pretties and so many different things - well done peeps and well done Angela - another lovely Christmas swap. :dance:

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, haven't been able to connect to my mothers internet.

A big thankyou to my lovely Omlet Swap, I love my presents. Will post pics tonight when I get home to my laptop xx