We have a new puppy, he's been introduced to the chickens and so far hasn't taken too much interest in them. He's full of energy and is going to keep me on my toes!

click for cute photo!

Edited by Guest

Congratulations! He's looks adorable :D

He's got such beautiful colouring and a gorgeous little face.

Good to hear that he's not too fussed about the chickens... our Wilf is way more interested in snaffling poo than chasing our lot :vom::roll:

Oh, just adorable! Is he a wire haired vizsla? He is absolutely scrumptious but you are clearly working him far too hard, he looks VERY tired!!! Me want!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yes he's a wirehaired vizsla and he's a live wire, so different from the sighthounds so major learning curve for me he's going to keep me on my toes.

I'm allergic to cats but still love to see pics of baby animals especially puppies :D

He's got a Hungarian name, he's called Gusztáv (Gus pronounced Goose) so we call him Goose or Goosey my girls are not amused but he responded to it. At puppy class there was a husky called Brian and another puppy called Mabel. I don't think the dogs mind at all what they're called as long as it's not confusing for them.

Aww, congratulations, he's adorable! Such a cute little face :D . Love the name Goose! There's a collie near us called Stroma (always puts me in mind of a stoma :vom: but it's actually a small island off the North of Scotland, near where the puppy came from!)

Lovely name - I had a lurcher called Moose once, so nearly the same.... he was such a big, clumsy eejit too, and his rescue name was daft so I couldn't use that :roll: