Ain't Nobody Here

Cassie helps with the laundry

She has grown a lot since those first puppy photos.

A very sweet little video - a bit like a naughty toddler.

When Daisy was a puppy, she used to steal the wet washing out of my basket as I was pegging it out :roll:

When Daisy was a puppy, she used to steal the wet washing out of my basket as I was pegging it out :roll:

Wilf is obsessed with the washing machine. He likes stealing underwear out of the drum whilst I'm unloading it and parades his treasures around the front garden :roll::oops:

Wilf is obsessed with the washing machine. He likes stealing underwear out of the drum whilst I'm unloading it and parades his treasures around the front garden :roll::oops:

Ditto to both :lol: .

Nothing like seeing your big pants doing a lap of honour as the postman approaches :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: at least it's clean! Goose has also managed to whip some undies from the airer you can tell as he's very quiet pretending to be being good.