Olly

Elderly cat woes

I haven't been on here for a while, so really pleased to see your new addition.  Does he now have a forever name?

He is lovely:  On the subject of cats a lady who lives near by knocked our door to see if her cat was about our garden. It has a tracking device which showed him in the area! 😳

I was thinking of buying one for my moms cat, who has been lost for 6 months.

but.... they are big and you pay at least €4 per month for a sort of phone subscription.

'Barry' is now Bertie, he has settled really well, he is going out in the garden now and presented me with a dead great-tit last week ...  :(  Vet gave him a clean bill of health, he just needs the second half of his vaccinations and I can settle back and enjoy him.  Unfortunately the microchip cat flap isn't working as I'd hoped, his chip has migrated to his shoulder (I can feel it under the skin) so that might be the problem, for the moment I've taken the batteries out of the cat-flap so it can just be used normally. 

I would love a tracker device to know where he goes, although he's quite a homeboy - don't like the idea of putting a collar on them though.  Here's a gratuitous pic, to show how well he's settled in now xD

IMG_0037.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1