matt_b

Forum Updates February 2018

• Administrators

Hi Everyone,

Over the next week we'll be making some changes to the forum. These changes will hopefully encourage more people to use forum by making it easier to navigate and more mobile-friendly.

These changes will include a software update, a new skin and some consolidation of boards, so if you notice any major changes it's nothing to worry about!

Thanks,

Matt

• Administrators

I'm currently in the process of consolidating several of our boards to make room for a few new ones and make it easier for people to find and participate in active threads. Most posts should have been moved to another board, but if you spot any that have gone missing, please let me know.

Hope thats not it!! Change looks not great when crafty bit is merged in nesting box, Actually will make me go on less on here. The old one worked - why change it? Most forums are using facebook these days. Along with the photo posting which is awful now it woukd be easier on fb!

There is a crafting section, but it’s locked for now. I think Matt is just still transferring stuff, so just have a bit of patience. :D

I hardly ever click on any topics in the forum board index but juust go to unread topics to see what’s new. As long as that stays, I’m a happy camper.

I've always looked at my posts first and then scan down the other lists to see if the dates have changed and read the most recent posts.

How do I look at the unread posts like you do ? :oops:

General thoughts on the new layout seem to be somewhat negative (mine too!) so I wonder why the sudden need to overhaul and change was flagged up :think: Possibly a bit of consultation with regular users would have been helpful and highlighted whether there was actually any need for change. It seems quiet on here recently, as others have pointed out, and I don't think that the new format will encourage people back! Sorry Omlet but there it is!