matt_b

Forum Updates February 2018

Hah!  We have another crazy bod!  Yayyyyy Granny!!!!  Oh yes so I see - crazy guinea pig lady!  LOL!  You fit here perfectly!  

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Hello Trish I'm incognito ever since my mother got handy with her computer!:lol:

Now you've got me wondering what you post about that you don't want your mother to see! :lol:

My nickname is Koojie Bear because my baby brother couldn't say my name - he just managed Koo and because of an ex-entertainer's koala named Coojee Bear was on the TV at the time (and now resides in HM Prison somewhere - not the bear!) so I figured it would be an instant magnet when she saw my avatar name - hence changing to Valkyrie - and that coincided nicely with me being at loggerheads with OH at the time.  I now have him trained nicely - it was that or I'd tell Thor to deal with him with a strategically placed bolt of lightning.  Perhaps when he was bending over.  Mum did enjoy keeping me under the thumb and this was one place I could be free to be bonkers if I wanted to without her commenting on how silly I was.  O.o:lol:

images.jpg

I had to Google Coojee Bear! I don't remember him at all and I used to love the ex-entertainer when I was wee, and when I was older. I feel betrayed by him now. >:(

Koo as in Koo Stark?! Now there's another blast from the past! :wink:

Party.gif

Lol!  Koo Stark is Kathleen really.  I'm Kerry - Valkerry :lol:  But my mum always calls me Koo now (- prefer Kooj)