Luvachicken

Easter Swap 2018, anyone up for it ?

Easter starts on the 30th March so I thought I'd organise an Easter swap if "Ooops, word censored!"ody minds :D

I thought we could send parcels to arrive by 29th March which is a Thursday.

Let me know if you'd like to join in :D

Here are the rules

https://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=55018

On the list so far

Me, Luvachicken :lol:

Cat tails

Ursula 123

Edited by Guest

Trying not to type I'm in but can't help myself. :lol:

Soapy you need to make a gift for another omleteer that's inexpensive to post. It can be any craft and something you're completely new to. Gifts are valued whether they are a beginner attempt or an item from someone whose got loads of experience. So pick a craft, search online and have a go.

I'd say look back through old swap threads but doubt you'd find them now and the pictures put up using photobucket have disappeared. I've had knitted, crocheted and sewn items. glass dish, handmade plate, lead window dragonfly, felt christmas decorations, painting, all sorts. Oh and an amazing paper book on the theme of autumn. You have to commit to sending in time and then thanking and posting a pic when we open them.

I can't break my nearly 10 year run. I'm in :D

Now then I didn't say they were more important, I'd just already committed to them.

1. an exchange quilt challenge with a quilter in Idaho organised by TQS. I think I told you about it and I'll post a picture when I'm allowed probably April. (chickens feature 8) ) Hoping to get selected for exhibiting but unlikely.

2. FB mini quilt exchange starting 1st March. Anyone else doing that?

3. Making table runner for son, just got to quilt it but he wants it yesterday.

4. Quilt a row robin exchange that started in 2016 and I should have got it done! It's ready for quilting, I've got rows from friends in USA, Yorkshire, Netherlands and Switzerland. It's got a bird theme, chickens feature heavily.

5. Preparing FMQ sessions and others for my quilt group and exhibition but hopefully once it's booked I can hand that over.

6. Making a KFC quilt for me! Made a block a year ago then forgot the pattern as it's set on the diagonal and I saw it on Pinterest somewhere and didn't save it. So had to make it up again but nearly finished piecing it and can't stop or I'll forget it again. :roll:

7. Off on holiday tomorrow. Enjoy the cold spell :lol: (laughing through the back of my head we come back thurs when minus temp and 40 mph gusts forcast!)

Oh and doing weekly Angela Walters FMQ challenge

Now then I didn't say they were more important, I'd just already committed to them.

1. an exchange quilt challenge with a quilter in Idaho organised by TQS. I think I told you about it and I'll post a picture when I'm allowed probably April. (chickens feature 8) ) Hoping to get selected for exhibiting but unlikely.

2. FB mini quilt exchange starting 1st March. Anyone else doing that?

3. Making table runner for son, just got to quilt it but he wants it yesterday.

4. Quilt a row robin exchange that started in 2016 and I should have got it done! It's ready for quilting, I've got rows from friends in USA, Yorkshire, Netherlands and Switzerland. It's got a bird theme, chickens feature heavily.

5. Preparing FMQ sessions and others for my quilt group and exhibition but hopefully once it's booked I can hand that over.

6. Making a KFC quilt for me! Made a block a year ago then forgot the pattern as it's set on the diagonal and I saw it on Pinterest somewhere and didn't save it. So had to make it up again but nearly finished piecing it and can't stop or I'll forget it again. :roll:

7. Off on holiday tomorrow. Enjoy the cold spell :lol: (laughing through the back of my head we come back thurs when minus temp and 40 mph gusts forcast!)

Oh and doing weekly Angela Walters FMQ challenge

Not up to a lot then really :lol::wink:

I am sorry I would like to take part but things are very hectic here at the moment. OH away a lot, DD doing the third year of her paediatric nursing so I am looking after her three girls will she is working and when she is off as she has a dissertation due in in April, also secretary of the archery club, work, builders in doing the utility and somehow I went to the village AGM and left as a trustee of the village hall and having volunteered to sort out their website. Still not quite sure how that happened. :D

So I am afraid I have no spare time.

I must say it is so sad that there are so few of you, I remember when there were lots of omleteers taking part.

Good luck

Chrissie

On 19/02/2018 at 2:11 PM, Luvachicken said:

Easter starts on the 30th March so I thought I'd organise an Easter swap if "Ooops, word censored!"ody minds :D

Why has one of my words been censored ? It only said "*****ody"

Now it's done it again - so frustrating !!!!!

27 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Why has one of my words been censored ? It only said "*****ody"

Now it's done it again - so frustrating !!!!!

:lol:

After nog being allowed to scrapbook, I’m now not allowed to describe someone’s k*****bly knees?

:lol::lol::lol:

Guess not!

Edited by Cat tails