Luvachicken

Easter Swap 2018, anyone up for it ?

I am waiting for results on my silly arm.

Yesterday I had x-rays of my neck and elbow done and today I had an MRI scan.

I was hoping to have been sorted before so I could say whether or not I can use my arm but I have now have to wait to see the consultant.

I'm thinking by the time I've seen him it may be too late to make anything.

We could still make something between the 3 of us but it might be later notice than I usually give. 

What do you both think ?

Oh dear, sorry to hear you are still waiting to have something done.  Fingers crossed the consultant comes up trumps.  One of the ladies at the quilt group has been having steroid injections into her shoulder - she was told, after the latest session, that the steroids are ineffective to many people.  She said as it made no difference whatsoever and having told the doc, they still gave the injections regardless, probably in the blind hope that it eventually will work!  Sounds like you've gone past that stage.

Luvachicken that's no good, I'm sorry to hear about your arm.:( 

Yes get on with your makes, she's got another arm and she can use her toes to hold the needles, and yes your blackmail has worked I'm back in. 9_9  Shall we make it early May bank holiday swap then Valkyrie and others can join in.  She'll find lots of offcuts in her dark corners she can knock up into something. :P

8 hours ago, Ursula123 said:

Sorry to hear that your arm is still hurting Luvachicken, fingers crossed it gets sorted out very soon :grin:.

What a good idea Plum, early May will give Luvachicken time to heal and more time for Catails to blackmail people into joining :D:D

Considered it done! :lol:

9 hours ago, Plum said:

Luvachicken that's no good, I'm sorry to hear about your arm.:( 

Yes get on with your makes, she's got another arm and she can use her toes to hold the needles, and yes your blackmail has worked I'm back in. 9_9  Shall we make it early May bank holiday swap then Valkyrie and others can join in.  She'll find lots of offcuts in her dark corners she can knock up into something. :P

That's a fab idea Plum :grin:

I'm glad to see you are back in although I am not so sure about using my toes 9_9 (not sure about that emoji either)

I get to see the consultant at the end of next week. The injections did not work for my shoulder and the pain is not in one specific place for my elbow, so I'll have to wait and see. 

Oh dear, now I can't work out how to edit my original post at the beginning.

I wanted to add Plum back in and change the title and date.

I also noticed a GUEST edited my post at the beginning  - what did they change and why ?

Where has the edit button gone ?

17 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Oh dear, now I can't work out how to edit my original post at the beginning.

I wanted to add Plum back in and change the title and date.

I also noticed a GUEST edited my post at the beginning  - what did they change and why ?

Where has the edit button gone ?

Can’t find the edit button anymore either. It has been here as I edited posts on the new forum before. Looking at your first post, don’t think anyone other than yourself has edited it. But the edit is from before the new forum, so I think it was you but since the transfer it is listed as guest.

Wait! Edit button is back on this post! Maybe you only have limited time to edit posts?

Edited by Cat tails
Complete confusion...

eek no edit button we have to live with what we write O.o  Perhaps one of the mods can change it for us.

Guess there's a number of places along the nerve pathway that can cause pain in the elbow or thereabouts.  You've had an MRI etc so perhaps that can locate where the problem is.

I couldn't see an edit button on my posts so perhaps it's time limited

Oi!  You lot!

And I noticed the edit button was necessary to add something a while back but couldn't - very frustrating when you reread and find spelling errors!

So much cleaning today - I stink of vinegar!  Or maybe it's just affecting my nasal passages because my jumper smells nice if I shove it up my nose and not vinegary at all.  Yet I was wearing it when I was cleaning!  

13 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oi!  You lot!

And I noticed the edit button was necessary to add something a while back but couldn't - very frustrating when you reread and find spelling errors!

So much cleaning today - I stink of vinegar!  Or maybe it's just affecting my nasal passages because my jumper smells nice if I shove it up my nose and not vinegary at all.  Yet I was wearing it when I was cleaning!  

So? That means you’re in? Pretty sure none of us will hold a slight vinegary smelling craft against you! :grin:

Not this time Catsytails.  I just have no time to myself at the moment.  Getting very stressed as OH is running things like a military coup!  A neighbour is having his house done by an open house session so OH wants to see what happens there and put ours up shortly after.  So much needs doing before the estate agent comes for a quote - then his lordship needs things done by April.  That doesn't leave much time given that I'm having a 5 day trip soon.  So with all this pressure I will need a time-out for a while.  Dang it also means I have to tidy my room.  Meh - that'll take weeks! O.o :lol: