Luvachicken

Easter Swap 2018, anyone up for it ?

19 hours ago, Sara_PC said:

I'm up for it! I'm an art teacher so I could do some nice paintings/illustrations of chickens? Is there a set amount/limit or suggestions of what we need to do?

Is baking etc allowed?

I posted the rules on the first post  - not sure if they include baking or not.

I'm sure someone would be very pleased with a painting but best to keep quiet as it's a bit like secret santa (can't find the winking emoji)

Handy you became an Omlet member in October.

19 hours ago, GrannyTrish said:

B*gger! I thought you'd forgotten about me! xDxDxD

Not a chance xDxD

OK, so I always keep a paper list anyway and I guess that's how I'm going to have to add you all - just you won't be able to see the list.

I've added both Sara and Granny Trish to my list, so there is no escape now :)

It's lovely to have some new ones on the list.

I might do a painting ;-) I might not. Or start baking!

Have a look at previous swaps Sarah. It will give you some idea what to make. We will all be delighted with a home made project. Baked or not. Although maybe keep in mind that sending time might take some time and we have a set time to open. When in doubt, you could add a choccie... or two... ;-) :lol:

The Christmas swap 2017 still has photos on to look at. I didn't look back any further as I'm getting a bit frustrated trying to find previous posts.

A couple of  important rules are to stick to the posting times and to post a picture of what you have been sent - also to let me know if you no longer want to take part or have a problem with your make :grin:

Edited by Luvachicken

5 minutes ago, Plum said:

ooh I could do a chicken painting that would confuse you all, I'd love to receive one. 

The past swap pics were mostly put on with photobucket so they will have disappeared now.

Last Christmas swap has most of the pictures still working. Here is the last Easter swap. If you click on the stupid Photobucket “I broke your photo picture” it will send you off site, but lets you see the pictures

Never mind... still shows you the stupid picture... i whish they would let us edit old posts. I still have most photos and could just add them.

Edited by Cat tails

58 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Not a chance xDxD

OK, so I always keep a paper list anyway and I guess that's how I'm going to have to add you all - just you won't be able to see the list.

I've added both Sara and Granny Trish to my list, so there is no escape now :)

It's lovely to have some new ones on the list.

So I'll have to think of baking something that isn't too heavy to post and that the Royal Mail won't smash to smithereens! :think:

And please just call me Trish, everyone. :grin:

So for our May Bank Holiday swap, those who want to join in so far are 

Me, Luvachicken

Cat tails

Plum

Ursula 123

Sara_PC

Granny Trish

I will sort out a cut off date for joining in, like I've done before, and then I will ask you to PM  me your addresses so I can tell you where your swap lives.

I will write another list next time someone wants to join seeing as I can no longer edit.

On 3/9/2018 at 5:14 PM, Luvachicken said:

I posted the rules on the first post  - not sure if they include baking or not.

I'm sure someone would be very pleased with a painting but best to keep quiet as it's a bit like secret santa (can't find the winking emoji)

Handy you became an Omlet member in October.

Thanks I'll have a look at the old topic. I've been in loads of swaps on other forums but never a chicken swap before!

I've actually been on here for about three years, I think my previous Username was Sara_C but I lost all the details for that account so created a new one! Glad I came back on in October though I didn't know about the three month thing.