Grandmashazzie

New Layout & Forum Software

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Leicester_H said:

There doesn't seem to be a preview option before you submit a post ???

Hi Leicester_H,

The new post editor is WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get), so there's no need to preview posts. They'll appear just as they do in the editor.

• Like 1

One thing worth mentioning.... Now that email notifications show the post in full, will folks now not bother logging onto the forum to read them?

2 hours ago, soapdragon said:

I have just had a quick look at my profile and notice something that says warning points! I don't have any but am not sure what they are...is it three strikes and you're off?:o

I didn't see where that was on my profile......

31 minutes ago, The Dogmother said:

A small point, but I am a pedant..... When you hit return to start a new line, the font doesn't automatically select a capital letter as it should. So the new paragraph starts with a lower case word; easily corrected myself, but it irks me :oops:

I noticed this too, but it doesn’t always start with a lower case. I sometimes do have a capital.

I am not liking this at all.

I posted a PM to Cat tails but accidentally posted it to Omlet.

Now I've sent a message to Matt explaining what I did wrong but I've no idea where I posted it - I intended to post it on this one but couldn't find it. Now I've found this post again by mistake - no idea how.

I was just getting the hang of the old Omlet :sad:

How do we even send PM's now ?

Edited by Luvachicken

45 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

I am not liking this at all.

I posted a PM to Cat tails but accidentally posted it to Omlet.

Now I've sent a message to Matt explaining what I did wrong but I've no idea where I posted it - I intended to post it on this one but couldn't find it. Now I've found this post again by mistake - no idea how.

I was just getting the hang of the old Omlet :sad:

How do we even send PM's now ?

I think you just press the little envelope on the right top corner. That’s how I did it anyway. And I just replied to yours, so didn’t have enter a new name or anything.

F8556FA6-D87E-4AF2-866A-4BAC2743A3B5.png

4 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

I'm trying to tell myself that it doesn't matter if I press the wrong buttons.

At the moment I'm working out how I got a heart and that presumably that heart is why I now have a 1 under my avatar, and I didn't have a heart yesterday.

Hahaha yes! You can now “like” posts of people by pressing the little heart on the right bottom corner of a post. If you click on it, it will even give you options. :grin:

• Thanks 1