Luvachicken

May the swap be with you 2018. Closing date to join in 4/4/18

Our new swap, postponed for Easter, has now moved to the first Bank Holiday, which is on 7th May.

Sticking with the Star Wars theme,  I thought we could post our parcels to arrive on or before May 4th ( be with you :grin: )

I've done a cut off date for 4th April giving us almost 4 weeks to make something.

If you are not happy to post abroad let me know.

Our list so far .......

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Plum

Ursula 123

Sara_PC

Granny Trish

April_10_004.thumb.JPG.7e8304dad5bc0f2ec58620426f24d1f0.JPG

and the drag files here button means I can upload pics straight from my computer.  That's great and I can resize pics on the page.  No stopping us now girls.  I'll upload a few pics of things I've received in the past to give ideas to anyone wanting to join in

Edited by Plum

this is what I got last year and the year before. 

And I think I know what you mean Plum, only the forum isn’t letting me edit photos on my iPad... it says double click/tap to edit but if I do that nothing happens...

9D2C99B5-6C86-40E2-A9C3-847FE4A303B0.jpeg

15C9801D-0EF7-4F41-A045-99881085FA3E.jpeg

7DA2DBC7-EA47-4467-B2A9-BA53D4661FCB.jpeg

Edited by Cat tails
  • Like 1

Some lovely photo putting on skills :clap: as well as all the craft skills of course :-D

Trish, do not worry about what you can make, we will appreciate it whatever it is...... I can only really make a Christmassy thing well but I have a try at other things.

If I don't like what I've made I wouldn't send it.

I don't like to feel we have pressurised you into the swap but I'm sure there is something you can have a go at :-D 

Wow - super piccies.  I don't remember seeing them before.

With regard to acorns - that is a very dirty word here as we've been inundated with them - huuuuuge ones for the last couple of years.  And then there's the squirrels . . . 

When I was little my dad made hardboard cut outs of headless people (well not totally - they had a spike where the heads should be) doing things like driving a car or me on my scooter and other things.  Then he got acorns with the caps still on, made nail holes for eyes and then cut mouths into them and stuck them on the spike - acorn people!  Fun until the acorns lost their hats, dried up and fell off!

1 hour ago, Plum said:

Annoying still didn't get notification even though I turned it on.  Perhaps I just read one in an email.

I never got notifications, not now, not on the old forum. Did you click the little button underneath this box when typing a reply? It says: notify me of replies