Luvachicken

May the swap be with you 2018. Closing date to join in 4/4/18

Cat tails, DD has told me that she sent you a PM using an out of date Christmas PM.

I don't know what's going on with my PM's anymore.

Sara I still can't tell you who your swap is  - please can you PM me  - I need to be able to tell the other swapper what your address is too.

27 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Cat tails, DD has told me that she sent you a PM using an out of date Christmas PM.

I don't know what's going on with my PM's anymore.

Sara I still can't tell you who your swap is  - please can you PM me  - I need to be able to tell the other swapper what your address is too.

I got a message! No worries there!

Matt and must be kept busy somewhere else, as I haven’t really seen them on the forum lately.

12 hours ago, Cat tails said:

I got a message! No worries there!

Matt and must be kept busy somewhere else, as I haven’t really seen them on the forum lately.

Thank goodness for that :grin:

11 hours ago, Sara_PC said:

Hiya Luvachicken only just seen this! I'm really sorry but I'm going to  have to drop out of this swap - was really looking forward to it but I'm sooo busy at the moment I'm worried I won't have time to do anything justice! 

Not a problem :grin:

I feel your pain - I intended to finish a quilt top on retreat - non-stop sewing for 4 days and I only ended up with 16 bear paw blocks and a bit of a bear! I needed 63 blocks or so - just a little short of target.  

You can do it Catsy rah rah rah with pom poms out!

I went to the craft shop in the village close to us to get my supplies. I'm sure that you would all think that you'd died and gone to heaven if you went there but I found it overwhelming :lol:! I should have taken a photo of all the nooks and crannies it had. But. . . they didn't even have what I needed so I came back into town disheartened :(.  I've just ordered what I need from Amazon but I'd have preferred to shop local and support the small shops.

20 hours ago, GrannyTrish said:

I went to the craft shop in the village close to us to get my supplies. I'm sure that you would all think that you'd died and gone to heaven if you went there but I found it overwhelming :lol:! I should have taken a photo of all the nooks and crannies it had. But. . . they didn't even have what I needed so I came back into town disheartened :(.  I've just ordered what I need from Amazon but I'd have preferred to shop local and support the small shops.

That's so frustrating when they don't have what you want.

We have a craft shop about 20 mins away and it is just like going into a sweet shop - full of lots of goodies - they also didn't have what I wanted so I went elsewhere too.

DD asked me yesterday when we had to send the swaps so I told her the parcels had to arrive by Mank Holiday - a real slip of the tongue - but thinking about the weather right now I could be right :lol:

• Haha 1

Well, I worked out there are about 10 days or so to go until 1st of May, then I realised that the Bank Holiday isn't actually until 7th May :o :oops:

I was rather looking forward to a day off sooner rather than later :lol:

Anyway, that means there's plenty of time to get finished and posted :wink:

Any one posted or received a parcel yet ?

46 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Well, I worked out there are about 10 days or so to go until 1st of May, then I realised that the Bank Holiday isn't actually until 7th May :o :oops:

I was rather looking forward to a day off sooner rather than later :lol:

Anyway, that means there's plenty of time to get finished and posted :wink:

Any one posted or received a parcel yet ?

Pfieuw! I was starting to get worried about getting it finished! Although for the sake of the swap... I might be finished already and sent it! Who knows!

One thing I do know for sure: I received a parcel already!!!:shock: