Luvachicken

Dopey question about followers on Omlet.

6 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

OK, most of you have probably worked out that I'm not that great with computers :oops:

What is the followers thing ?

Does it mean that I get sent all of that persons questions ?

How does it work ?

I think that person just gets notifications about posts you make. I’ll follow you and see what happens! :grin:

It’s what I thought.

E19CD0F3-2DD8-4455-B8AE-D2504EE415A0.png

2 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

I think you are right Cat tails :clap:

You are very clever putting things up for us to see - not sure how on earth you do that - not sure copy and paste would work :?

Easy piecy on a iPad. I just make a screen shot (which is very easy on an iPad) and adding photos is much easier on here now!

Cat Tails never knew how to screenshot and just goggled it,easy peasy. Just sent copy of receipt to someone. I don’t know how to cut and paste either so to do this previously I used to take photo of screen with OH iPad then email to self and forward :oops: I am well pleased with this screenshot business.

6 minutes ago, Grandmashazzie said:

Cat Tails never knew how to screenshot and just goggled it,easy peasy. Just sent copy of receipt to someone. I don’t know how to cut and paste either so to do this previously I used to take photo of screen with OH iPad then email to self and forward :oops: I am well pleased with this screenshot business.

:grin: Happy to help!

2 hours ago, Grandmashazzie said:

:lol: Love the idea of photo and emailing ...very ingenious!

If you don't already know, to copy and paste you literally just hold your finger over it and Cut Copy Paste will come up. You can then hold to Paste the text into a message, notes etc

27 minutes ago, Lewis said:

If you don't already know, to copy and paste you literally just hold your finger over it and Cut Copy Paste will come up. You can then hold to Paste the text into a message, notes etc

Yay, something I already knew and don't have to learn :dance:

Another thing I've found is that if I click on the smiley face and type 'em' (embarrassed) in the space bar, all of the original omlet emojis pop up. Not sure if that's how it's meant to be done, but it works for me :-D

On 13/03/2018 at 7:46 PM, Grandmashazzie said:

If you click on smiley face just above your typing and click on categories in top right,then click on converted. It gives you old emojis.:clap::liar::doh::wall:

I think Cat tails may have told me something similar before but I didn't do it.

I never even noticed the word categories on top right :oops:  Certainly saves typing em into the space bar every time :lol:

Screenshotting is a very useful thing to learn. I once had some person badmouthing me on a facebook free site, telling everyone I didn't respond to her messages. I screenshotted our private convo from my messages, which showed me talking to myself as she didn't reply, and posted it to said site. She was subsequently removed by admin.

If you do screenshot, just be careful to crop the image if there are any personal details or info around the edges ;)

Didn't mean you were old lol 😂 I live in somerset now - I moved here in 2015 and met my lovely husband Steve. We got married in our village church in September 2016 😍 We have about 2 acres of garden and paddock with 4 sheep, last year we had  bottle fed lambs which was lovely.

Ive added a pic. How is life treating you? X

IMG_0431.JPG

Edited by scarlettohara
  • Thanks 1

Oh so so pleased for you. You had a tough time some years back I recall. Do you have hens in Somerset? Been up and down. My dad  died last year. Have been dealing with the aftermath. Getting there can't change past.  My ES back home and working after uni. YS 16 in lower 6th. Fairly content just a few strings to the up mainly dad related and will then feel can move on. Got a lot of support from forum. I am so pleased for you Scarlet. Have still got your cats. 

Sorry to ramble you did ask,xD