Yes Pootle the Sablepoot has been crowing his little heart out for the last couple of weeks. He’s a lovely little chap and so pretty. The crowing is ok at the moment but I don’t think we will be able to keep him when he’s crowing in the summer at 5 in the morning! He’s so pretty that I’m hoping someone might want him to breed from in the spring.

4052DBF5-DF20-4B69-989A-C85BF8DA0B44.jpeg

1 hour ago, mullethunter said:

Yes Pootle the Sablepoot has been crowing his little heart out for the last couple of weeks. He’s a lovely little chap and so pretty. The crowing is ok at the moment but I don’t think we will be able to keep him when he’s crowing in the summer at 5 in the morning! He’s so pretty that I’m hoping someone might want him to breed from in the spring.

He IS very pretty!

Somewhere in the not very near vicinity of my house there is a cockerel who crows all through the night... I have heard him at 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am...

19 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

He is extremely handsome and I'm very surprised that he has bigger slippers than my girls :lol: 

He does have MASSIVE boots. In fact often even though he’s funny to see I do feel sorry for him and think it’s a mean bit of breeding - he finds perches especially difficult and often steps on his own foot feathers and falls over! Poor Pootle.