Sheilaz

COMPETITION TIME !!!!!!!

:!::!:

Its competition time :!:

On the thread titled AGE, I've invited everyone to

GUESS MY AGE :!::!::!:

A few brave souls have had a go but we need more.

There are lots of clues in my postings & I promise not to be offended by any guesses!!!!!!

Enter this competition now :!::!::!: Either here or at AGE..I'll read both.

And the prize? Well, there isn't a real one...but I'll make a donation to Oxfam for comic relief day........

JOIN IN THE FUN at my expense (the public humiliation I mean) and I'll post the answer tonight.

No need to delete Sheila - i can cope! :lol:

I think people aren't guessing as they are scared of offending apart from the five of us who figure we live far enough away to be safe! :lol::lol:

So far you have:-

Trish - saying 39

SarahJo - saying41

Kate - saying 45

Nicola - saying 48

Lesley - saying 49

Any other offers? - Sheila is making a donation to Oxfam for the humiliation she is suffering :lol::lol::lol:

It should be me that goes - I did ask Kate to delete me! I do apologise for being picky!

Blame it on being menopausal, neurotic, an 'obsessive compulsive' paranoid monster :twisted::lol::lol:

When I was 49 years, 11 months and 2 weeks I thought all this about turning 50 was a load of rubbish - I felt fine!

When I got to 50 years and two weeks, everything started falling apart. i really do need that Vet and a gun :lol::lol::lol: