Sheilaz

COMPETITION TIME !!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I declare Nicola the winner...congratulations :!: ...being the nearest on first guess (no later guesses counted) although you did make me older.

Kate was quite near & made me younger, & Trish, (friend for life)..I lost a few years thanks to you and SarahJo.

Lesley added on a bit for me too but really, I don't think much about it unless my daughter asks, or if I'm on forum.

Off to pay in prizes at Oxfam in the morning.

Thanks for taking part....it was fun, sort of. Glad its all over. :lol:

Good detective work Nicola....& realizing that ! was pregnant at 38 was a bit of a shock....but best surprize ever! The eldest is 22 (others 20 & 17) so lots of my friends from their childhood days are in their fifties, so Lesley was on right lines too,

However, perhaps you weren't allowed to watch Torchy...it was a bit weird...little boy with a torch on his head! I must have been watching repeats! I think the tapes must have been destroyed because I've never seen it repeated since & I don't think many episodes were made.

Absolutely love children though, but felt I should get chickens to fuss over instead of producing more myself. Looks to be a way off grandchildren yet...it must be fun Lesley.

I was telling Esther that S. & I have known each other since I was 16 or 17. She calculated that to be 20 years...clever child, I'll be 37 then.

Wow I am the winner the clue I used to get closest was the fact that your youngest daughter is 9 years old that was the bit that gave it away not many women have babies when they are over 40........................... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd be surprised Nicola - I was told that women have a sudden fertility 'blip' when nearing 50 - Kate will tell you how much I've panicked in last 6 months :lol::lol::lol:

Just imagine First baby at just 17, second at 19 and third at 51 Aaaaaaagh!

I'll stick with grandchildren - at least my daughter waited until she was 26! I could have been a grandmother at 33 if she'd been as stupid as me. Wouldn't change anything though - I just live my life backwards! :lol::lol:

I just live my life backwards! :lol:

I feel like that too...if you've had responsibilities when younger.... but now I act much more irresponsibly.

Lesley, I think we need the "Gap Year" now......where shall we go? Anyone else?

Except I couldn't leave chickens,

or offspring, or OH or work........not nec. in that order?