Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2018

Almost that time of year again :-D

I was wondering if I could organise the swap again.

I have no idea where the rules have gone though but thought I'd start the ball rolling.

If you'd like to join in let me know.

On the list so far is 

Me, Luvachicken :lol:

Not sure how the list is going to work as we can longer edit previous posts :?

Been coming on in trepidation in case this post is here xD  Go on count me in even though I have 50,000 projects to finish in the next few months.  I shall bore you with them.  There is no point in me protesting I'm too busy.9_9

On the list so far

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Ursula

Patricia W

Plum

Got a bit of time to answer properly.  It's a craft swap to secret partners.  We make an item any media to our best efforts.  Any level so complete beginners or those with more experience.

There's usually knitted, crocheted and sewn items but has also included candles, paintings, glass or tin sculpture and card making.  Anything really.  Food has been included in the past.

Are you going to join in :D

Actually, Patricia I was wondering about joining in this year! I made some Christmas things last year out of wood from our garden and we had some branches lopped from our silver birch in May that I have kept out on the patio, under cover to season. If I can find someone with a chop saw I may be in business. How many things do we need to send and what is the deadline? I've no idea how it all works?

I think I might have some silver birch lying around too! :wink:

Deadline will probably be the beginning of december, so we can all open our presents on Christmas day.

Look at the previous posts on Christmas swaps to get an idea on what/how much to make. You can always bulk up with some choccies! I’ll see if I can find some of the previous posts for you gals.

No don't discuss by pm I won't know what's happening xD

We just make an item for one person that's allocated to us.  Something out of wood sounds fun and would be great.  Sometime Luvachicken will give a date for signing up by and then will allocate someone to you and give us a deadline to get it posted by.  Not everyone in UK so it has to be a bit earlier.  We usually try and keep cost of postage down but some like to include a little extra like some drink sachets, chocolate or one easter I was sent a couple of dozen chicksO.o.