Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2018

23 hours ago, Cat tails said:

Oh yes Luv I forgot to say I rather not post to other countries.... :wink::angel::lol:

Wonder if I can find anyone else in the Netherlands for you to send to :wink:

6 hours ago, Plum said:

You've got magic powers.  Use them on Luvachicken :P

Any powers you have will be gratefully received especially if they can make pain disappear :-D

23 hours ago, Plum said:

Are you calling us a pain?

What's happened are you ok?

I would never call my chicken friends a pain.

22 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Naughty shoulder again?  :(

Valkyrie is right, my shoulder isn't mending as quickly as my other shoulder did.

Apparently I am a slow healer.

I also have a pain on the opposite side to the shoulder I've had done, in my neck and also both my elbows hurt. 

I'm just waiting to wake up one morning and all my pain to be gone.

I can at least brush all of my hair without feeling like I've done a marathon now but still need help with certain parts of dressing :oops:

• Sad 1

A pain in more ways than one.  That's a darned nuisance.  I wonder if the good side is compensating for the naughty one.  You are probably curling up into a position that doesn't hurt but then it all comes back to remind you when you shift positions.:think:  Dr Kooj has left the building!:oops:

On 21/10/2018 at 8:58 AM, Valkyrie said:

A pain in more ways than one.  That's a darned nuisance.  I wonder if the good side is compensating for the naughty one.  You are probably curling up into a position that doesn't hurt but then it all comes back to remind you when you shift positions.:think:  Dr Kooj has left the building!:oops:

You are right again.

Yesterday I did have a massage by a sports therapist who just did my neck and shoulders.

It was very nice and I do have a little bit less pain today. I'm hoping that along with physio things will start to improve quicker than they have been so far.

Back on the Christmas theme DD has just told me there are only 63 days until Christmas !!!

13 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Back on the Christmas theme DD has just told me there are only 63 days until Christmas !!!

Luckily I might already sort have started... :angel:

Bummer about the shoulder Luv! Hope the magic hands of the massage therapist will keep doing the trick!

On 16/10/2018 at 11:52 PM, Plum said:

Plum did not say all this!, I accidently edited the quote! RHC x

1. Cats or dogs.  I have 2 black cats. I was raised with a pack of dogs and love all animals, but I have cats now.

2. Favourite colour / colours   Colours you really don't like. Love Turquoise, jade. dislike primary colours. I like pastels and autumn colours. I have red hair.

3. Winter or summer. Autumn!

4. Seaside or mountains. Either.

5. modern Christmas, traditional Christmas or don't celebrate. I often don't decorate or celebrate, and go away! We are home this year.  I decorate my parents house. 

6.  Would you prefer a Christmas craft or more general for all year round.  I like things that are decorative, but could be used or admired year round. 

7. What can I make you xD (is this cheating O.o Anything! I would love any of your handmade items. 

On 16/10/2018 at 11:52 PM, Plum said:

1. Cats or dogs - dogs, we used to have a cocker spaniel

2. Favourite colour / colours   Colours you really don't like - not black 

3. Winter or summer - either but love snowflakes.

4. Seaside or mountains - both 

5. modern Christmas, traditional Christmas or don't celebrate - traditional

6.  Would you prefer a Christmas craft or more general for all year round - definitely Christmassy

7. What can I make you xD (is this cheating O.o) - anything really :-D

Kind of cheated a bit filling out the options :lol:

I'll probably ask you to PM me your addresses in a couple of days time :-D

I haven't spotted any late comers......