Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2018

So my answers to the questions

1. Cats, I currently have  a black cat and a young grey tabby with white chest and legs. Miss my beautiful caramely ginger girl who was hit by a car earlier in the year

2. Favourite colours are clear strong colours, red, white, black, strong pink, blue, purples. Not keen on pastels and not a fan of yellow on me but love it in the garden. My living room is governed by fab curtains a friend gave me because they didn't fit her new house and an old rug and is rust/terracotta and green which I wouldn't have gone for and I love it.

3. Love every season at the right time

4. Love mountains and seaside, never lie on a beach sunbathing but will sit all day on a beach with a book interspersed with walks. I like walking around cities looking at the sights too, not into night life

5. Lean towards more traditional except my Christmas tree is a mix of decorations I've collected whilst travelling so an eclectic mix. Mostly Reds & golds.

6. Don't mind, either has its merits

7. Anything, took part once before and it was the only present where I didn't know what it was/hadn't had to say what I wanted and it was lovely 😊 

3 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Mine is packed and ready to go................as are all the other presents! It's nice being organised but the downside is that I now have a houseful of wrapped and bagged up presents ready for distribution/posting which we keep moving around so as not to fall overO.o Next task is the cards........¬¬

Oh wow, that is very efficient :clap: We haven't even started yet.

I am having trouble with mine :sad: It just won't do what I want.