Mirabelle

Various Cubes, Go’s and Eglu’s for sale in Grantham Newark area

Hi I have my collection of cubes, go’s and original eglu for sale due to no longer being able to keep chickens. 

I have no runs with the Cubes however I have runs for the Go’s and Eglu’s 

Hi Eskimo 

I have quickly taken 3 photos to show the cubes etc. I’m afraid I’m out for the rest of the day and don’t have time to take them down to get more close ups but am happy to take any further photos you require later. 

Im looking for £400 for the Cubes,£125 for the Go’s and £100 for the Eglu’s 

If I can be of further help please let me know. 

Louisa

EEC4B26D-A2D7-4EBC-9D6F-783348A07836.jpeg

53B935FD-C1BC-485A-8084-88254FF60046.jpeg

E207B121-4FA1-4183-95D0-43DC4CC12995.jpeg

Hi Louisa, 

Very interested. Where are you? Do you have more detailed pics? The Cubes in particular, unless you have a Go Up? How come you have so many?? 

Many thanks

Laura

Hi Laura

Thank you for your reply. I’m very happy to take more photos. Please can you let me know what parts of the Cube you would like photographed and I assume you would be happy with me just photographing your preferred colour as all the Cubes are complete. 

I dont have any Go Ups and I live between Grantham and Sleaford. 

I have so many as I rescued up to 50 hens and ducks at one point but sadly we had too many visits from Mr Fox

l look forward to hearing from you

Louisa

Hiya!

To be honest, im not so fussed on colour. Whichever is in the best condition? It looks on the photo like the red one but it may be the photo. 

Oh no! Are they not fox proof then? 

Thanks

Laura

13 minutes ago, Eskimo_333 said:

Oh no! Are they not fox proof ?

The houses themselves are meant to be fox proof but if you let the girls free range then the chance of a fox getting them is quite high.

I just wanted to say Mirabelle, that all of your houses look in pretty good condition and it is nice to see all of the colours again.

It's a shame Omlet don't make all the colours anymore.

I meant to say when they free range without supervision they could be more likely to be got by a fox.

Hi Laura

I will take photos tomorrow and all my chickens were free range and Mr Fox visited for that reason alone as we must have had a hole in our fencing we were not aware of.

We never lost a chicken when they were locked in the Eglu’s. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Louisa