Luvachicken

Easter swap 2019

Mullethunter, don't worry, Cat tails always likes the element of surprise :lol:

You can post your parcel when you like as long as it reaches your swappee in time for Easter.

If you could send me a PM when you've sent it I'll be able to keep an eye on the the parcels coming and going.

We're going to see DS in Perth but he is travelling around Australia for 15 months. We are going for the school Easter holidays. We haven't seen DS since October and today is his 25th birthday, so it will be really great to see him. DD is also away - she has just  got to Ecuador but she is going all over the place so no chance to stay with her.

• Thanks 1

Ordered my Christmas supplies last night :lol:

I have also just made myself a bookmark with all our names on, so that I can tick off who has sent their parcel or received one, whilst on holiday.

I will be back sometime on the Easter Sunday so won't be able to open my gift until later in the day, apologies for that x   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mullethunter said:

I have a parcel too :dance:

Brilliant, that's another one I can tick off my list 😊

Did you give it a good shake or a squidge ? 

We usually all like to give our parcels a good inspection :lol:

41 minutes ago, Patricia W said:

Thank you for doing all this while you’re away.   Don’t forget to enjoy yourself! 

You're welcome. I can't wait to get there now.

In fact, I nearly wrote 'have a lovely Easter' in the diary that I do for the little boy I work with, then I realised we still have work tomorrow 🙄

• Thanks 1

Luvachicken! hope you are having a great time in Perth!

I spotted a bargain today in Hobbycraft. 36 skeins x 8m of embroidery thread in various colour ways for £5.50! usually £11. I have stocked up! it wasn't marked up on the shelf, but I'd seen it online earlier in the day. It came up as £5.50 on the till straight away. Even the girl on the till was amazed! They are about £1 each when bought individually. 

I did a really weird thing. The address I gave for the swap was my dad's address, but with my postcode. I've not lived there for 20 years! I have my parcel. I've given it a squeeze and inspected for postmark (there isn't one). I don't know when it arrived, but I have it now. I've put it out of sight where I wont be tempted to open in advance! x x

• Haha 3