Luvachicken

Easter swap 2019

Downhill all the way now Reddy!:lol:  Not to worry - a while back I gave out my old home telephone number when I was living with my parents many moons ago - been married 34 years !  Doesn't help that 2 addresses had similar numbers.  Now I can't remember any number, so I have to either look at my email drafts (all phone numbers to hand, having had a new phone that wiped my slate clean, annoyingly) or look at my phone - where I'm included in my contacts page - for my home number and mobile number.  Don't get me started on PIN numbers!!!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Hope you are having a great time in Oz, Luvvie!

Has been absolutely perfect, just a bit chilly the last couple of days. Will post pictures when I get back.

All parcels have now been sent so the Easter postman should be bringing us all parcels soon.

There are just 3 of us waiting for them to arrive :-D

Same here Plum - but DD went there around this time and stayed with a friend's mum out in Perth - she said it was freezing cold some days - and wet the rest!  I thought it would be warm too!  I think they all got a bit of a surprise - they went in a group of friends - and had to borrow warmer clothes and buy some extras, although DD had taken everything including the kitchen sink!

Glad you are having a whale of a time Luvvie - how many baby koalas have you cuddled so far?

I had a whatsapp from my mum to say my parcel has arrived too, just that the postman ripped it putting it through the letter box, so I hope it is OK.

I also had another whatsapp message to say one of my girls had died. My dad did send me photos of her and I have my suspicions who it is but 2 of them do look very similar so I will have to see when I get back.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:44 PM, Valkyrie said:

Glad you are having a whale of a time Luvvie - how many baby koalas have you cuddled so far?

No koalas here but did manage to get photos of quokkas....

On 4/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, Plum said:

Take some pics of your sisters chooks for us :) 

My sister lives in Greece and has cats :lol:

All parcels have now been safely delivered :dance:

Hmmm, I have accidentally scoffed a Lindt Easter egg that my daughter bought for me.  That's the trouble with Easter and birthdays - chocolate aplenty.  I couldn't stop myself.  I am a big🐷 with absolutely no willpower.  Which the family discussed at great lengths.  Anyhoo I can't wait to see your handiworkings!

Funny you should say that - I had some Hotel Chocolate chocs too - and the last one I had was Eton Mess!  :lol:  But there are still quite a few left!  And I know someone who does sneak everyone else's sweets and his family have had to find hiding places.  Trouble is he now thinks that is fun and goes hunting for them.  The worst one was when he sneaked away a whole panetone cake that was given as a gift to his wife.  She hadn't eaten it and decided some months later to have a treat - the box felt light and it was empty!  She was very annoyed and he just laughed which added fuel to the fire.  Oopsie!  Luckily it's a friend and not a family member!

• Haha 1