icydee

Neighbour making formal noise complaint.

23 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Contact the Environmental Health Dept at your local Council.........make a noise complaint. They will send you a noise log to keep with details of volume, times etc and they will also write to the neighbour to make them aware that a complaint has been lodged and that the situation is being monitored. Sometimes this is all it takes to resolve the matter however, you can then submit the noise log after 2 weeks and the Council will then consider whether further correspondance with the neighbour is appropriate.  It's always better to follow the proper channels and take action than to sit and seethe.

Not sure what the allowed decibel levels are for outside noise but I'm a bit doubtful these birds exceed the limit. It's especially the non-stop noise, they do not shut up for a single second. It's constant, You're out in the garden you can hear them, I walk a couple of seconds  to my car on the driveway, you can hear them, I open the window etc etc

Contact the Environmental Health at your local council - they will be able to advise you and at least you will feel that you are doing something positive.