Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

How about some newbies, or guest ‘lurkers’?  We’re really friendly.  You know you want to.....

Yes, come to the darrrrrk side!  Doesn't need to be fabric, wool etc, can be paper, pencils, or even something edible.  We love it all and appreciate whatever comes down our chimneys from Santa - or usually in the form of a red van with a postman - Santa's little helpers.

I've added you to the list Patsylabrador 😊

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Soapdragon

Ursula 123

Valkyrie

Plum

Patricia W 

Patsylabrador

I usually tell everybody who their swap is going to be near the beginning of November.

This generally leaves about 6 weeks for you to make something and time to get it posted.

If anyone changes their mind and decides not to take part, that is absolutely fine, but PLEASE don't tell me just before I send out the PM's.

Hey didn’t @mullethunter do some crocheting when she was stuck on a couch? Maybe she can stop sciencing for a bit and join our brilliant swap!

Oh no I was hoping no one would think of that!!!!! OK - I’ll stop making baby clothes for a bit - add me to the list 🙄🤣🤶🏻🎄

1 hour ago, mullethunter said:

Oh no I was hoping no one would think of that!!!!! OK - I’ll stop making baby clothes for a bit - add me to the list 🙄🤣🤶🏻🎄

Welcome to the Christmas side!

• Haha 1

I've added you to the list mullethunter 😊

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Soapdragon

Ursula 123

Valkyrie

Plum

Patricia W 

Patsylabrador

Mullethunter

Meeeeee!!! 

I missed this last time as I didn't turn my notifications on! - they are on now :)

• Like 1

Hello Hellis, nice to see a new face what sort of things do you enjoy crafting :)

Edited by Plum

Hi there - oh yes we are nosy which comes with dabbling at all sorts, while ending up with the thing we like best.  Doesn't mean you will get what we are known for mwah ha harrrr!  *guinea pig list really!:lol:

• Like 1

I've added you to the list Hellis 😊 

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Soapdragon

Ursula 123

Valkyrie

Plum

Patricia W 

Patsylabrador

Mullethunter

Hellis

15 hours ago, Plum said:

Hello Hellis, nice to see a new face what sort of things do you enjoy crafting :)

Hello! 

I mainly sew, and machine embroider :-) 

Ooooh!  The more the merrier.  And even if you couldn't we know you tried - all efforts appreciated!:dance:

Absolutley; it's the thoughts that count (and mine are supernumerate to make up for skills deficiency!) It's always lovely to see all the pics of the swaps in due course...can't believe how time is moving on. Christmas stuff in loads of shops already......maybe I'm imagining things but I do seem to remember that retailers used to  have the decencey to get the cynical Americanisation of Halloween out of the way before embarking on FC, reindeers, spooky looking elves etc. Hot Cross bun, anyone???????????????????????

I already have the cobwebs.  Been outside and my goodness the spiders have been busy on the greenery!  Beautiful with the water droplets.  Inside I have my Freds that do their best to make it look festive - and why bother cleaning when it could easily be called angel hair for Christmas!:whistle:

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

I already have the cobwebs.  Been outside and my goodness the spiders have been busy on the greenery!  Beautiful with the water droplets.  Inside I have my Freds that do their best to make it look festive - and why bother cleaning when it could easily be called angel hair for Christmas!:whistle:

And the longer you leave them the better they get - a win/win situation, if ever there was one 🤣

• Haha 1

I'm trying out a couple of brand new crafts for me which for obvious reasons I won't talk about now so sorry whoever is my recipient guinea pig! 

Ooh fun.  guinea pig craft is just as precious - because you are concentrating outside your comfort zone.

Agree mostly because I'm planning the same.  Option of 2 skills I may or may not use on my piggy.

PLab make sure you share the other one :)