Jump to content
Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

Recommended Posts

Just now, soapdragon said:

Groot is great :dance:!

This is true on many levels!

(Groot means big/great in Dutch😉)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Groot!:dance: If you like Pina Colada . . . 

Ooh I never knew that!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

🎈Oooh I missed Luvvie's birthday!  Happy Birthday Luvvie!🍰

Did we? I’m confused... 

But happy to celebrate any Birthday! 🎉🎉🎉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I read it somewhere - but couldn't find it again.  Maybe got it wrong but hey ho - partay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I thought I read it somewhere - but couldn't find it again.  Maybe got it wrong but hey ho - partay!

Yup.....Thread of Little Facts and Things! I think Luvvie is keeping her head down on this one but maybe having a day out? Enjoy, Luvvie :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, Valkyrie said:

🎈Oooh I missed Luvvie's birthday!  Happy Birthday Luvvie!🍰

 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cat tails said:

Did we? I’m confused... 

But happy to celebrate any Birthday! 🎉🎉🎉

 

23 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Yup.....Thread of Little Facts and Things! I think Luvvie is keeping her head down on this one but maybe having a day out? Enjoy, Luvvie :dance:

 

22 hours ago, Plum said:

Happy Birthday Luvvie 🎂

 

Thank you all so very much for my birthday wishes ....... but it was actually my birthday in February  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  and I did keep it quiet because I became a certain age.

Thank you for all the addresses you've sent so far. We are just waiting for one more and then we will send them out to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

 

 

 

Thank you all so very much for my birthday wishes ....... but it was actually my birthday in February  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  and I did keep it quiet because I became a certain age.

Thank you for all the addresses you've sent so far. We are just waiting for one more and then we will send them out to you.

 

See! My calendar had it right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I sent you a PM yesterday and it came up with your birthday at 2/11/19 so totally my fault! Opps - sorry!

 

Edited to add...........................And indeed have just double checked and the Forum has your birthday down as 2/11/sometime!!!!!

Edited by soapdragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hellis said:

When have we got to post by? Xx

The plan is to have all gifts in the right home before the 25th of December. So depending on where your gift is going, oversees or not, you probably need to aim for the first two weeks of December. It can take more than a week for things to arrive if they have to travel oversees.

So you still have about a month of crafting time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up and now I'm confused. Should we have details of who we're sending to by now? I don't have a new PM or anything. I finished making my thing this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's a very merry unbirthday then!  :lol:  On Facebook I changed my age to 21 but it wouldn't let me keep changing it the following year - 3 strikes and you are not allowed any more youth boosts!  Not that I care usually, just don't like social media to know.  Although they probably already do anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cat tails said:

The plan is to have all gifts in the right home before the 25th of December. So depending on where your gift is going, oversees or not, you probably need to aim for the first two weeks of December. It can take more than a week for things to arrive if they have to travel oversees.

So you still have about a month of crafting time!

awesome will carry on :) YAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, patsylabrador said:

I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up and now I'm confused. Should we have details of who we're sending to by now? I don't have a new PM or anything. I finished making my thing this week. 

No you are not confused and I'm glad you brought it to my attention  as I did say to say if I'd left anybody out 😊

I will send you your PM now 🎄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hellis said:

When have we got to post by? Xx

I usually put up the last posting dates for here and abroad but haven't done it yet, sorry. I also put up reminders for posting.

If you could PM me, nearer the time, to say you have posted your parcel or received one, it makes my life a lot easier.

There are usually a good 6 weeks to get something made before you need to post it,

We do usually open our presents on Christmas day unless we have been told otherwise - sometimes I get a little message to say via your secret swap to say that you are allowed to open it early.

Some of us get very excited, and you know who you are, and just can't help giving everything a good shake and a squish :lol:

Still waiting on 2 addresses please 😊

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll receive mine in pieces then 😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Plum said:

You'll receive mine in pieces then 😂

 

 

Some assembly required! 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here are the last posting dates for Christmas. We usually all post about the same kind of time, some get their parcels earlier and some at the last minute (which is a bit scary for me because then I have to get an elf to help me out) I hope that covers everybody.

Wednesday 18 December 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For

 

Friday 20 December 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For
and Royal Mail Tracked 48*

 

Saturday 16 November Western Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all the addresses now, but there was still one missing and yet again it was mine :lol: 

This happens almost every time, silly me.

Thank you all for being so efficient with the addresses.

I will probably send out them on Thursday or Friday as I have to sort out Polly first :-(

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just about to take the Christmas cake out of the oven and feeling festive already - although that's probably something to do with the brandy fumes 🤪! Can't start on my swaps just yet though as they will be better fresh so a bit frustrated on that score :sad: esp as others are obviously beavering away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×