Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

On 11/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, Valkyrie said:

🎈Oooh I missed Luvvie's birthday!  Happy Birthday Luvvie!🍰

On 11/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cat tails said:

Did we? I’m confused... 

But happy to celebrate any Birthday! 🎉🎉🎉

23 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Yup.....Thread of Little Facts and Things! I think Luvvie is keeping her head down on this one but maybe having a day out? Enjoy, Luvvie :dance:

22 hours ago, Plum said:

Happy Birthday Luvvie 🎂

Thank you all so very much for my birthday wishes ....... but it was actually my birthday in February  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  and I did keep it quiet because I became a certain age.

Thank you for all the addresses you've sent so far. We are just waiting for one more and then we will send them out to you.

38 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Thank you all so very much for my birthday wishes ....... but it was actually my birthday in February  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  and I did keep it quiet because I became a certain age.

Thank you for all the addresses you've sent so far. We are just waiting for one more and then we will send them out to you.

See! My calendar had it right!

Oh, I sent you a PM yesterday and it came up with your birthday at 2/11/19 so totally my fault! Opps - sorry!

Edited to add...........................And indeed have just double checked and the Forum has your birthday down as 2/11/sometime!!!!!

Edited by soapdragon

7 hours ago, Hellis said:

When have we got to post by? Xx

The plan is to have all gifts in the right home before the 25th of December. So depending on where your gift is going, oversees or not, you probably need to aim for the first two weeks of December. It can take more than a week for things to arrive if they have to travel oversees.

So you still have about a month of crafting time!

Well it's a very merry unbirthday then!  :lol:  On Facebook I changed my age to 21 but it wouldn't let me keep changing it the following year - 3 strikes and you are not allowed any more youth boosts!  Not that I care usually, just don't like social media to know.  Although they probably already do anyway.

4 hours ago, Cat tails said:

The plan is to have all gifts in the right home before the 25th of December. So depending on where your gift is going, oversees or not, you probably need to aim for the first two weeks of December. It can take more than a week for things to arrive if they have to travel oversees.

So you still have about a month of crafting time!

awesome will carry on :) YAY!

10 hours ago, patsylabrador said:

I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up and now I'm confused. Should we have details of who we're sending to by now? I don't have a new PM or anything. I finished making my thing this week. 

No you are not confused and I'm glad you brought it to my attention  as I did say to say if I'd left anybody out 😊

I will send you your PM now 🎄

19 hours ago, Hellis said:

When have we got to post by? Xx

I usually put up the last posting dates for here and abroad but haven't done it yet, sorry. I also put up reminders for posting.

If you could PM me, nearer the time, to say you have posted your parcel or received one, it makes my life a lot easier.

There are usually a good 6 weeks to get something made before you need to post it,

We do usually open our presents on Christmas day unless we have been told otherwise - sometimes I get a little message to say via your secret swap to say that you are allowed to open it early.

Some of us get very excited, and you know who you are, and just can't help giving everything a good shake and a squish :lol:

Still waiting on 2 addresses please 😊

• Haha 1

Here are the last posting dates for Christmas. We usually all post about the same kind of time, some get their parcels earlier and some at the last minute (which is a bit scary for me because then I have to get an elf to help me out) I hope that covers everybody.

Wednesday 18 December 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For

Friday 20 December 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For
and Royal Mail Tracked 48*

Saturday 16 November Western Europe

Just about to take the Christmas cake out of the oven and feeling festive already - although that's probably something to do with the brandy fumes 🤪! Can't start on my swaps just yet though as they will be better fresh so a bit frustrated on that score :sad: esp as others are obviously beavering away!