Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

Hope you are feeling better Hellis!  

Well I've been playing, and playing, broken things, stuck things, tested more things and the one thing that I had under control decided to go kerrrr-pinnnnnng!  Drat it!  But never give up, never surrender!  Virtually done and I may change it yet again before the weekend is over!  On the plus side - I'm well ahead of the game for next Christmas!  :lol:  Although I think my daughter might end up with some!

It has been brought to my attention that the dates I put up - which I copied and pasted from Royal Mail -  were not quite right, so someone has their parcel earlier than they thought they might. And their poor maker was put under pressure that they didn't need to have been.

I'm so sorry about that, but I did copy them as that's what I've done before to make it easier and not make a mistake. I see the dates have been changed from when I originally put them on. I hope this helps with any more parcel postings. Stupid Royal Mail.

Hubby says it's my fault for not looking at the dates and realising it was different to the others - I will look more closely next time.

Well done to the beady eyed swapper in the first place :clap:

Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland , Italy Saturday 14th December
Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland Monday 16th December
Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg Wednesday 18th Decembe

Just a quickie - from remote area that has better reception than home!  BT land line no good, no internet, tv (good thing really), no phone and a rubbish mobile connection!  They won't be fixing until Dec 2nd.  In the meantime I'll be posting and hoping all's well.  Take care all.  TTFN xxx

I guess it's obvious that some parcels have been sent already :dance:

I have PM's from those that have sent already.

Don't panic if you haven't finished or sent your items yet - there is still plenty of time.

Patsylabrador, I have a very special PM that says you are allowed to open your parcel on December 1st 🎄

I haven't had any messages for the rest of us.......yet. 

• Like 1

Oh dear! Mine def not ready just yet! On the up side I'm having a big wrapping session for family stuff on Sunday and plan to make the last items for Omlet swaps early next week. So hope to get to the post by the end of the week.

At this rate all those super organised peeps out there will have finished their Easter swaps by the end of Jan 😆

• Haha 1