Sign in to follow this  
Heeleyboy

Creating an ‘L’ or ‘T’ shaped run

Might be a strange question to some and don’t know if this is possible but has anyone managed to create an L-shaped run from two Eglu runs?

Want to extend but can’t afford a walk-in and we don’t have any space left in its current position. Currently we’ve got a 3m Go Up so would be interested in connecting a normal Go run to it somehow. Picture would be really helpful please :-)

I think hypothetically this can be done, but I assume the inside corner of T or L would be unsupported by a pole, so I'm not sure how robust it would be.

Go Up runs don’t have poles. But the sides slope quite a bit, so can’t really see how this would work.

I was thinking of trying to snip a normal run at the ends so it fits the angle of the side of the go up run. Then connecting them with cable ties. Surely this has been attempted or done?

I have a current Go run but as the previous poster mentioned the sides slope quite a bit. I suppose it could work if you cut the mesh so that it fit. But that would mean losing panels. And also you would need to add something on the corner to give it some stability. 

I think anything is possible with a bit of creativity and I also think that's the beauty of the Omlet stuff as its modular. Oh and nothing a few cable ties cant fix!! 

Would be great to see how you get on! 

Ditto - they’ve all got a certain amount of flex in them so you can do pretty much anything if you have enough cable ties.