We are long time fans of Omlet and have an eglu cube and I want to ask my fellow omlet keepers why do the GRUB containers get so much dirtier than the water "glug" containers?  

Incidentally - the mice which are suddenly overrunning our run -  fall into and die in the water containers but the GRUB ones are much trickier to scrub over - anyone got any good tips?

Mind you our chickens are not adverse to a bit of mouse when they catch them!    Thanks Omlet for keeping us all cheerful, I love being greeted by my lovely chickens each day

Sorry I don't have an answer about the GRUB getting dirtier but I always put mine through the dishwasher and that seemed to get on top of things.

I absolutely HATED finding dead mice in the GLUG though (it made me feel like a murderer!!) and for that reason I changed to a suspended poultry drinker.

I

The peanut grub feeders are a pain - I switched to either gravity feeders or galvanised troughs with anti-climb guardssupa-galvanised-poultry-trough-feeder-fo

I pop all the chicken, cat and dog bowls etc into the dishwasher with a cup of Viratec P powder - does an amazing job of getting it all clean and hygienic.