Hortentsi

Enseñar a subir escaleras a las gallinas

On 7/23/2020 at 4:15 PM, Hortentsi said:

Cómo puedo hacer para que mis gallinas suban lasel escaleras al gallinero? ... se quedan abajo ... gracias

puede intentar colocar una malla en la escalera si les resulta difícil de usar. o poner una luz en la casa si el problema es que no quieren entrar. Si esto no tiene ningún sentido es porque usé el traductor de Google.

• Like 2

Hola. ¡Mi español no es bueno! A veces, los pollos necesitan tiempo para acostumbra*rse a la escalera; intente encerrarlos durante la noche durante unos días. Deben familiariza*rse con él y aprender a entrar y salir de la casa haciendo eso.

Espero que eso ayude. Disculpas por el mal español - ¡No tomé muchas lecciones!

Andy

Edited by AndyRoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Patricia W said:

Where’s Google translate?   So nice to be international!  Great we have Andy and Mullethunter 

My language skills aren't that brilliant; I have to use translate for some words. And I dare say my syntax and grammar is probably off on many occasions!

If I had to rank them in order of proficiency, then it would go:

• German
  • French
  • Spanish / Italian
  • Japanese

And then languages that I basically know only a few words of, or maybe how to speak 1 or 2 sentences:

• Russian / Hungarian / Czech
  • BSL
Edited by AndyRoo
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, mullethunter said:

Wow that’s pretty good Andyroo. My French isn’t bad, I have a little German and I can read some Spanish. I have Spanish heritage so I’m cross that I wasn’t just born being able to speak it 😆

The only language I can genuinely read and write in is German; French and Spanish I can read and write a little, and the rest are spoken only. When I learned Japanese, I tried to learn some writing purely because I think it's incredibly beautiful. But I gave up when I learned there were 3 different alphabets, and over 70 characters in one alphabet alone (if I remember correctly). I decided there wasn't space in my head for it!

I always hated languages at school, so I really only learned as an adult. I worked for a German company, which is how I learned that. French I remembered from school; Spanish and Italian I taught myself, and Japanese I learned because my partner does a lot of business with Japanese companies - so on the off-chance I ever go or meet them, I thought it would be useful. So far the only place I use it is the local sushi restaurant.

Russian I learned a little of because I have a Russian friend, and Hungarian and Czech I learned a little of while travelling, and BSL I was just curious about and learned a little bit of when, one day at work (years ago when I worked for Boots) a deaf woman came in and was asking for help and she got frustrated to the point she nearly cried because no one could understand her - so I went to learn a few phrases. She came back into store a few months later with a friend, and even though I couldn't communicate fully, she gave me a hug because I had bothered to learn a few bits. That makes me smile to this day.

• Like 1