Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a walk in run on a concrete base with tarpaulin over the whole roof, and about a foot down the sides but my run is very wet. Any ideas how I can make it drier? I have a table that the eglu sits on, so the chickens have somewhere dry to go. I was wondering whether to add more covers down the sides, but concerned they won't have enough ventilation. They do free range all day so aren't confined to their run. Does anyone else cover their entire run this time of year? I'm in Northumberland, so we do get a lot of rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...